Thirteen

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

 

I smiled, sitting at the backseat of Heechul hyung's car. My sight set on the phone while reading Ryeowook's messages. Since I let Ryeowook go home ahead without me earlier, I have to make sure that he's safe. So I texted him of course.

 

"Hey, hey, lover boy! You better get rid of that smile on your face! You look like Joker!" Heechul joked, looking at me at the rear mirror.

 

"Sorry hyung..." I didn't remove the smile anyway. I felt like my face is stuck looking this way and I don't get tired of wearing it.

 

"You know, Kyuhyun. I am really curious about Ryeowook. You should've done a proper introduction of me earlier." This driving man looked back on the road as he moved the stirring wheel to turn. "I'm curious at his brother too."

 

"I am too, in fact." I stated, looking outside as I put my phone down still holding it tight though. I am waiting for Ryeowook's reply.

 

 

Oh yeah... His brother's case... Ryeowook said that Mr. Shin handled his brother's case years ago. Maybe Leeteuk hyung knows what happen. Should I ask him about it? Or should I wait for Ryeowook to open up with me?

 

I didn't manage to hear Heechul hyung's words since I was too busy with my own thoughts. But then I couldn't help but to (almost) panic when my phone vibrated, signalling Wookie's reply from my message.

 

 

 

To: Kyu

From: Wookie

 

-I would love that. ^^ <3

 

 

OH MY GOD!!!!! HE TEXTED ME WITH A HEART! MY GOD, IT HAS A HEART!!!!

And did he just say he would LOVE that?!?!

 

*ahem* Okay... I am calmed down now. I asked him if we can hang out sometime during weekends. And he freaking accepted!! So are we going to have a date or something?

 

Shut up, Cho! You two are not even a couple!

 

 

I sighed at the thought. Wookie doesn't even know my feelings yet. And I don't know if he feels the same way too. I sighed again. Why did I fall for Wookie again when my plan is to find this guy I saw five years ago? But really, not regretting. Just wondering.

 

How can I confess?

 

 

To: Wookie

From: Kyu

 

-That's great! I can't wait! >v<

 

 

To: Kyu

From: Wookie

 

-Me too!

 

 

 

To: Wookie

From: Kyu

 

-Where do you want to go in case?

 

 

To: Kyu

From: Wookie

 

-Hmm...There’s one place I wanted to take Kyu~ ^^

 

 

 

To: Wookie

From: Kyu

 

-Where is that?

 

 

I put the phone on my lap and listened to Heechul hyung that was still ranting about things. Right then, not a minute passing, my phone buzzed again.

 

 

 

To: Kyu

From: Wookie

 

-A place where I take my friend I treasure. <3

 

 

Again! It has a heart!! ASDFGJKLURWDVHLSGKS

 

"Yah! We're here!" Heechul hyung excitedly went out from the car that is parked at the front of our house.

 

"Hyung!" I called my brother's fiancé while getting off the vehicle.

 

"Yeah?" He slammed the car door.

 

"Don't tell Siwon hyung about Ryeowook..." I told him about everything back at the school. I told him my feelings towards Ryeowook and all the things we shared did, and what I figured out about him these months. And I am shy to tell hyung about them. I don’t know what to act and to say… I’ve never been feeling like this towards to anyone.

 

Heechul hyung laughed.

 

“Well, I don’t know about that part!” He snickered like a maniac.

 

"Hyuuung!" I whined and stomped my feet. And I get was his evil laugh.

 

"Excuse me but 'Don't tell Siwon hyung'--what?" I saw my hyung leaning his back comfortably on the door, arms crossed with a smirk on his face, showing off his deep dimples that sure made him attractive.

Heechul hyung continues to laugh.

 

"Sorry, baby Kyu. I already told him your growing relationship with your Wookie babe on the phone." The fiancé of my brother walked towards him, giving Siwon an 'I am back' kind of hug.

 

"What?! When?!" I looked at them both with disbelief. Why didn't I hear them?! I am with Heechul hyung all afternoon!

 

 

"'Cause you're too busy smiling at your phone, you didn't hear us when I was driving back here. Man, I even put it on loudspeaker!" Heenim Chulie grinned with amusement before the engaged two proceeded to enter our home.

 

Oh my god! I don't want them to tease me towards my feelings for Wookie! I can imagine myself dying in embarrassment with my face completely red!

 

 

 

 

 

 

               I am thankful that those two went too mushy throughout the rest of the afternoon. And I just talked with Ryeowook on the phone up till late at night again. I never knew that I was that talkative. We never ran out of topics to talk about too! It was just a wonderful thing to hear him giggle and laugh because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter