Sixteen

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Eheeeey! Kyu baby! I see you're in good terms with Ryeo baby already~" Kyuhyun's music teacher put his arms around the younger's shoulders with a teasing, yet congratulating tone, while the both of them are heading towards the classroom.

 

Kyuhyun quickly blushed when Ryeowook's name is mentioned. "Aish, hyung--"

 

"Yah! That's 'professor' for you, brat!" He hit the other on the back of his head.

 

"A professor musn't get involve with his student's love life right, Professor Kim?" Kyuhyun answered and emphasizing the word 'professor' as he rolled his eyes from annoyment.

 

"Oh~ love life you say! So you two are a couple now?"

 

"Stop teasing!" The other quickened his pace to avoid Heechul from seeing his tomato-red face. He can't control the beat of his heart every time he hears the name of his crush.

 

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

 

I splashed water on my face while thinking of dead puppies. I have to take this blush off of my face. I have to face Ryeowook just as normal as usual... Not like this! I'm blushing like hell when Heechul hyung said we're a couple already. Oh... That should be Professor Heenim.

 

Dead puppies. Ugly grandmas...

 

Alright I'm good.

 

So I headed to the classroom right away. And as expected, Wookie is already at his usual seat next to mine. But due to my surprise, Wookie is talking to Heechul hyung, Sungmin and Eunhyuk! What the fudge are they talking about?! Did hyung tell him I like him?! Why is he blushing?

 

Oh Kim Heechul I'm so going to get you for this...

 

 

"Hyung! Siwon told me that you should give him a call!" I unintentionally took everyone's attention, including Wookie and 'professor'.

 

"Oh really?" Heenim immediately took his phone and left the classroom. Good thing that plan worked...

 

"Eunhyuk hyung! You're here now!" I bumped my fist with gummy boy. "Where were you yesterday?"

 

"Hey! Hey! Don't change the hot issue here, lover boy! Your future brother in law told Wookie you like him!" He whispered to my ear as I watched Sungmin hyung smile at me apologetically.

 

"What?!" I bluttered out. Now how am I going to face Wookie? Oh shisus... I'd die in embarrassment.

 

"Good luck, Kyuhyun." Sungmin hyung patted my back and continued their conversation with his best friend. I walked to my seat with my head down to avoid Ryeowook's stare. God... Why did hyung did that?! I want to tell him myself and I don't want to tell him this soon! Mother chucker, I don't know what to do...

 

"Umm... H-Hi, Wook..." Awkward... It was an awkward greeting from me when I reached my seat. Ryeowook gave me a nod but he's Mr. Bangs boy again. Aigoo... I wonder if he hates me now... I don't even know his gender preferences!

 

It was a moment of silence. Not just this moment but until lunch time. None of us talked to each other. I don't know what Ryeowook is thinking. I can't talk to him too! But everyone thinks that I'm his boyfriend... Aish.. This is really frustrating!

 

 

"Wookie...?" I called him when we just finished the last class before lunch time. He  just looked at me without telling any word. It made the atmosphere more awkward.

 

"Uh... About what Heechul hyung said... Forget about it, okay?"

 

 

(Ryeowook's Pov)

 

 

"Forget about it, okay?"

 

Why does he want me to forget about it? Is our professor lying to me?

 

I felt upset when he said that. Though I don't know why I felt so giddly and empowered when Professor Kim told me that he likes me... I didn't know why I didn't say a word after hearing that. Did I upset Kyuhyun?

 

I don't want to...

 

 

"I don't want to forget." What? Did I say it out loud? Oh my gosh!

 

"W-What...?" Kyu glanced at me with huge eyes. He had pink cheeks and I guess he really didn't expect such answer. I didn't expect it myself!

 

"I-I said..." I don't know if I should say it or not.

 

"I-I..." I shifted my eyes away from his and bowed my head. His stare was slowly melting me. I can't stare back but I don't want to look away too... What should I do, hyung?

 

"I-If you don't want to... I-I guess it's fine..." Kyu tried to hide his blush by smiling. But in only made him cuter. I don't know what my face looks like while glancing at him but I'm sure I look idiotic.

 

I don't want to make the situation awkward. I want Kyu to act like he always does. I mean... I never received such treatment from anyone besides my hyung. I don't want him to change anything unlike othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter