Twenty-two

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 (Kyuhyun’s Pov)

 

I checked my watch for the second time of the afternoon, waiting for Ryeowook to arrive here at our house. Since I don’t really know where his home is and I can’t fetch him, I just suggested that we should meet up in our place instead. The SiChul wedding was moved earlier than expected. Siwon hyung got promoted at his work and suddenly had a business trip to US on their supposed to be wedding day. And since that the marriage is held untimely, we, Ryeowook and I, are excused from class so that we can prepare for the lifetime even. I really wish that I can go to school to give my classmates invitations, especially Eunhyuk hyung and Sungmin hyung. But I was fully busy from the rush preparation.

It’s been like an hour after the time I should meet Wookie up. I started to get really worried. I got nervous from something I don’t know what. I know this feeling occurred to me many times before and nothing bad really happened. I hope this one will be like that too.

Tomorrow will be the wedding day. Yes, I suppose it was moved quite fast and we’re really, I mean REALLY rushing things out just to work on it. I dyed my hair too like what I just said to Wookie. And I must say, Heechul hyung is really good at picking this colour. I was still hesitant on dyeing (when I said it to my boyfriend) until hyung spoke the same dye. I am really looking handsome right now without any hint of boast.

I checked my watch again, really worrying for Ryeowook now. Gosh, I really hope that he was only caught in a traffic jam and—

“Kyu~” My jaw dropped as I watched my breath-taking boyfriend ran to me with his astonishing, not to mention, new look. His hair was coloured with a light shade of purple. He had a new hair cut too. His hair looked fluffier and his face showed, finally revealing his perfections and angelic features. He ran towards me like a sweet, sweet person that had the most luminous smile drawn on his lips. His eyes were full of sparks and joy that I can’t help but to smile as I stare at him. I couldn’t shake the unexplainable feeling off me from a moment there... God... Did I really just successfully change Ryeowook? Changed him from the loner, low self-esteem boy I met before? Wow... He’s really beautiful. Gorgeous. Splendid, like he was made from the finest things here on earth. Maybe even finest things on heaven. He really looked like an angel born here without wings. His smile was so vivid that it made me forgot everything I thought before seeing him.

“W-Wookie?” I managed to place my jaw back from its original place and spoke as I continued to eye his new hair. If only he could see the way I can. I couldn’t explain how perfect he looks currently. I am maybe exaggerating from the other’s point of view but this is what is happening in my head. I so do not need another man besides Ryeowook. I can see no one as flawless as him. The wind blows and touched our bodies so gently, making his hair follow its flow, letting me see how soft it is and how tenderly it touched his forehead back again.

“You like it?” He pointed cutely to his hair with a smile that made my world stop for a moment. I’m running out of words just to describe how perfect he is. I may be using the word ‘perfect’ too much to say how I think of him but I am not kidding. For me, he is an art. Perfection created only for me. Well now that’s just being greedy.

I nodded without any word and smiled after a few seconds of drooling over him mentally. And that made him chuckle. His sweet voice immediately melted me and my whole heart. He... oh never mind. I would probably say that he is really perfect and flawless and perfect. I did already say perfect, right?

“I’m so sorry for being late.” He apologized to me quickly, making me remember the reason why he hated making someone wait.  But waiting for him sure is nothing, especially now that he had dyed his hair. And maybe he got the meaning of my speechless look and did an eye smile that made my body shiver. “You said that you will dye your hair so I did mine too! And now I guess I can really fit your handsomeness.” He pinched my cheeks. My face went unbelievably red and the heat rushed to my cheeks. Wookie never fails to do this.

“Y-You look really nice.” I slapped myself mentally. How can I say nice when he looked so darn great?

“It’s all thanks to Heenim hyung.” He kept the smile on his face while speaking. “He told me on what colour I should use and also what brand...” And he kept on talking about the brands and the things HeeChul hyung told him to as I lose myself in the shades of his eyes. Does he know that he looks so faultless?

My thoughts of praising Wookie faded from hearing the chuckling of my hyung with his usual appearance whenever I am having a moment with Ryeowook. He was, again, standing near the door outside with his arms crossed.

“You guise really remind me of my early days with Chullie. When he had a hair cut or dye that was new to my sight, I turn into Kyuhyun’s reaction when seeing him. He talks about the products he bought too and how he picked them just like what Ryeowook is doing right now, but I always space out as he speaks about it.” He said with a grin. “Now let’s stop talking about KHC colouring dye that Chullie loves so much and let’s get going to his condominium unit.”

I smiled to myself as Siwon hyung told us again about his happy days with his fiancé. These two really deserve each other. I’m so happy for them to finally getting married tomorrow. I know they’re dreaming for this for so long. And I know that they are only waiting for me and the right time just to get married. I don’t know what’ll happen if they didn’t enter my life. I’m so lucky to have them here as my family.

Ryeowook and I sat on the back seat of hyung’s car and hyung started driving. We are going to Heechul hyung’s so that we can fetch Mr and Mrs Kim (Heechul’s parents) that was in Japan for business. Since it will be their son’s wedding day tomorrow, they wouldn’t want to miss it, right?
As the ride continues, Wookie and I started chatting about random things that we didn’t know how we started talking about it. I also sensed that hyung was looking at us from time to time at the mirror, with a smile on his face. We let him join our conversation and I felt like we’re a one, happy family excited for a wedding. And of course I am really excited. As if I will be the one that will be married tomorrow. Siwon hyung deserves happiness and so does Heechul hyung. These two are the kindest people I ever met. They support me on everything and think about my safety. I completely appreciated it when I enrolled at Paran. I thought Siwon hyung will really send me abroad but instead he begged Heechul hyung to look after me. And the diva agreed to it. They may seem to be playful but they have the kindest hearts.

 

(Siwon’s Pov)

 

Looking at Ryeowook and Kyuhyun at the back seat made me reminisce my moments with my fiancé. They are just like us, though my Cinderella Chullie is more hyper compared to Ryeowook. I couldn’t help but to smile at them. They looked so precious. But the smile I have right now was more than for Heechul. I will get married to the man I love the most tomorrow. Now who on earth wouldn’t smile up to the heavens like me?

Heechul is really my treasure like my only brother Kyuhyun. He gave me so much support, courage and help from taking care of Kyuhyun. When I felt really stressed and burdened, he was always there to carry out problems to lessen them. He was too good to be real. But I can say that he’s too bad when you mess with him. That’s one of the reasons why I like him as well. He’s unpredictable, unique. And god! Thank you so much for giving him to me! I’m so keyed up to see him. But I’m sure that he would be still preparing when we get there. His beloved parents will see him finally after so long so it’s the best to look good. And I’m more than positive that he will look extra pretty because our special day will be tomorrow.

 

 

                We arrived at his condominium after 20 minutes at the road. I texted him that we are on the lobby but I didn’t get any reply. So I was right. I bet he’s still in the shower. He really likes long, cold baths. He told me that it helps to clear his head up. He’s doing it really often when I talk to him over the phone but always refuses to tell me what’s bothering him. So maybe school stuff and teaching problems. Who wouldn’t have any stress for dealing with many students daily, right?

I pushed the elevator buttons to go to his room, smiling to myself as I thought of ways to surprise him or scare him before entering his place. I really like to see his shocked face as much I like to see his blushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter