Fifteen

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Why am I here?" The man patiently asked, arms crossed with his left eyebrow rising with lots of confusion showing from his features.

 

The lieutenant smirked.

 

"How can you explain this?" Lieutenant LeeTeuk harshly threw a brown envelop on top of the black table in front of the crossed arms man.

 

"What's that?" The other male took the tossed envelope while looking at LeeTeuk.

 

The lieutenant didn't speak but his eyes never disconnect from the other as he opens the object given to him.

 

"A DNA test result..." The man mumbled. He slightly hinted a shocked face. But then in just a matter of seconds, his featured came all relaxed. Blank face. Unreadable.

 

"Lee HyukJae or Eunhyuk," LeeTeuk grabbed a seat and placed himself across the small rectangular table to face his suspect properly. "What did you do before eating with MinHyuk and Lee Sungmin?"

 

"I was at class, studying." Eunhyuk answered with full confidence.

 

"Oh wait... Let me change the question." The asking male cleared his throat. "Where were you after class?" The officer comfortably leaned his arms on the table, nearing himself to it, reflecting his more than interested side to listen to the other's words.

 

"I went out to eat. You know, with MinHyuk and Ming..." LeeTeuk's suspect shifted position from crossing arms to relaxing them above the cold table.

 

"But the body was discovered at 12:50 PM. Your class ended earlier than usual that day, 10:49 AM. Just enough time to kill a person, don't you think?"

 

Eunhyuk swallowed an invisible lump in his throat.

 

"You, Lee HyukJae killed MinHyuk!" LeeTeuk smashed the table with full force, straight look on the eye of the suspect never leaving.

 

"And don't ever think about denying it! Evidence is right there, in your hands." He added as his finger pointed on the envelope which was started to get a little crumpled by Eunhyuk's hold.

 

The suspect remained silent.

 

"I think you didn't plan to kill him. I say that it was an unexpected murder! Mind explaining yourself?" The lieutenant used a stern tone and voice. "You, Lee HyukJae, killed MinHyuk; stabbed his chest, avoided the heart purposely; took him on the storage room to hide his body, obviously from the remains' position that the murder was not done from the storage room but from the outside of it, placing the body facing the inside of the room and leaned MinHyuk's back on the door to prevent him from exposure and at the same time, lessens the time from instead taking his whole body far from the room's door; lastly, you placed MinHyuk's heart on the place it was found, preserving it safe and cool."

 

The interrogated Eunhyuk gave a glare to the other.

 

"Why did you do it?" LeeTeuk continued to ask. But Eunhyuk remained silent once more.

 

Instead of asking one more time, LeeTeuk stood up from his seat with all superiority and walked towards the other, grabbing his hair in a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter