Eleven

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Kyuhyun’s Pov)

 

“Kyuhyun, where are you going??”

 

Uh-oh... I thought going out to school early will work... Why is Siwon hyung up this early?

 

“Umm... To school...?” I kept my hold on the door knob, not facing him. I feel like I should run away fast and be at Ryeowook’s side right now. The eagerness to comfort him and change him became stronger since last night when I heard his story.

 

“Go ahead.” I heard Siwon like it was just a usual day of going to school, like he just forgotten that I need to go today.

 

“W-What?” I surprisingly looked at him with wide eyes and jaw dropping. Did I hear it right?! He’s really allowing me to stay at Paran?!

 

“You heard me.” He said with a smile.

 

“Ahh! My angel hyung! Thank you!” I went quickly to him and gave him a tight hug, squeezing him with all my gratitude.

 

“But you can never escape from me, young man. Now go to your Ryeowook guy.” He kept the smile on plastered on his face as he literally pushes me at the door.

I blushed with his name coming out from my hyung’s lips. But was I too obvious??

 

“Hyung! Ryeowook and I are—” I tried to protest but deep inside I’m really jolly. “But wait a minute! I can never escape you? What do you mean?”

 

“You’ll see. Now go! Go!” He grinned this time. “But I tell you, Kyuhyun. Another murder and I will send you to China. I assure you that if a further killing happens, you won’t step at that academy anymore.”

 

He was serious. Dead serious. But I can’t have that! I don’t want to go to China!

 

“How about after another five killings then?” I stated with a grin that doesn’t even match with my sentence.

And he frowned. A bad idea to say huh? But then my brother just sighed.

 

“I really don’t know to do with you, Kyuhyun.”

 

 

 

 

                Several minutes passed and I arrived at my safe and sound school. Heck I will fly to China as soon as possible if only Ryeowook is not here. And to think about it, I guess I came too far from planned. I came here to change a man I saw years ago but I ended up loving Ryeowook who is my priority right now. Oops. Is loving really correct?

 

“Hi Eunhyuk hyung! Hello Sungmin hyung! As usual you are early.” I greeted my friends. They were always present in school. And always early too. I guess their houses are near from here. There are only few students here. Some people I don’t know. They know me because I talk to almost everyone I am with but it’s hard for me to memorize all their names when I have Ryeowook’s name filling the space in my mind...

 

Yuck! That was too cheesy! It reminds me of Heechul and Siwon’s flirting in front of me. Uuuggghh...

 

“It’s a surprise you still came to school after what happened yesterday. I thought you will drop out because of the incident.” Sungmin said with amusement.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter