Three

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Curiosity.

 

That's what pushes Kyuhyun to do some researching about Paran Academy; about its students, teachers, staffs, and especially the victims.

 

It seems that not all the victims of the trend psycho killer are not from Paran. Some are just normal people. But four are from Kyuhyun's school. All of them are healthy young men.

 

Why does it have to be from the said school? Why does the blame have to be on Ryeowook? It was obvious that this petite man can't hurt anyone. And surely the victims can overpower him.

 

It is impossible, Kyuhyun thought.

 

 

Kyuhyun's gaining friends at the same time while investigating on his own. He was having his fun as well. Sungmin and his friend, Eunhyuk went to help him too. They became interested and wanted to have some thrill. Though Sungmin was just pulled in by Eunhyuk.

 

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

"Holy !" I exclaimed, surprised at the sudden tap to my shoulder. I am alone here at the back of the school building where Jung Jinyoung, the latest victim of the killer, usually hangs out.

 

I turned around immediately to see who tapped my shoulder. Then what surprised me is seeing Ryeowook's startled face like mine. Did I shock him when I shout?

 

 

"Ryeowook! You scared me!" I held my chest in relief. It was 8:45 pm and I was out here alone at the place where a dead man hangs out when he was alive. And yes, I believe in ghosts.

 

Ryeowook only bowed his head and raised something (with his head level) for me to see.

 

"Huh? What's this?" I examined it and... Oh! It's a lunch box!

 

I took it with my both hands and stared while smiling a bit with his actions. He was still bowing his head and dropped his hands back to the way they were.

 

"What's this for?" I asked politely.

 

"I-It’s for...m-my gratitude f-for what you did f-for me last time..." He started to walk away from me again. "A-And..."

 

Huh?

 

He turned around to face me once more, still keeping his head down.

 

"I-I saw you...you didn't eat lunch." He said and ran away completely.

 

How cute!

 

Even if it's a late (super late) lunch, it's sweet that he gave me this meal because I didn't have it earlier. And to think that he wants to repay me from buying him lunch... He appreciated it, I guess.

 

 

"Kyuhyun!"

 

"Holy crap! , Sungmin! You--" I stopped myself when I saw these two hyungs laughing at my reaction. Well, if I do that to them I will sure be laughing hard like them.

 

"You looked so funny!" Sungmin wiped the tears of laughter while speaking.

 

"Sheesh..." is all I said and looked at the still-warm-supposed-to-be-lunch that Ryeowook gave me. It's a good thing that he gave this to me. It made me happy. Real happy.

 

 

"Oh what's that?" Eunhyuk went beside me and stared at the meal covered by a purple, thin cloth.

 

"Ryeowook gave it to me."

 

"Eh? Ryeowook-ssi?" Sungmin and Eunhyuk said in a shock. Of course they will be.

 

I nodded with a proud smile.

 

I don't know why but this meal made my whole day.

 

Not to mention that I wasn't able to focus on Ryeowook because of too much curiosity I have and explored this school. I  will sure tell all of these to Siwon.

 

 

"So... You found anything interesting?" Sungmin asked.

 

"No. Nothing yet."

 

 

The night came so fast and the three of us decided to head home with Siwon hyung fetching me up because of too much worrying. He said he thought I was killed already.

 

Over reacting yet funny. Hahaha!

 

"I'm telling you, Kyuhyun! This Ryeowook likes you." He told me as he opened the meal Ryeowook gave me, going first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter