Fourteen

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

 

I was talking with Sungmin about his obsession with pink, fighting with him from too much liking the colour.

It's vacant time... Not really vacant though. Our professor at this first class isn't around so we've got nothing to do at all. Eunhyuk gummy boy is not present too. It is kind of weird. It seems that the happiness of the group (KyuHyukMin) is incomplete. Hyukjae is a man full of jokes and gags. He always makes my school hours with his humour alive. But not as much as Ryeowook completes my whole day.

 

"I bet you have your undies in pink too." I snorted and slightly wrinkled my nose as I roll my eyes from the expected thing he does and will do.

 

Sungmin hyung gasped with his eyes widened.

"My gosh! How did you know?"

 

"Gosh!" I imitated his action. "Who wouldn't?..." I gave him a glare from his silly reaction and chuckled a little along with him after.

 

After laughing with Mr. Pink lover, I secretly looked at the seat next to mine.

 

Empty...

 

Where is he?

 

"Where's Wookie?" I unconsciously mumbled out loud.

 

"Oh..." Sungmin grew a cheeky grin. "Probably on a date with Hyukie." He held a laugh after, taking advantage of his absent best friend just to make fun of me.

 

"WHAT?!" I unknowingly shouted and stood up from my seat, earning a laugh--a mocking laugh--from hyung and drawing attention from the rest of the class. Eyyy... Teasing me, huh? Pft...

 

"You like Ryeowook, don't you? You even called him 'Wookie'..."

 

I immediately blushed from my friend's words.

 

Was I too obvious? Did Wookie notice? Oh shisus... He won't avoid me, right?

 

Many questions entered my head all at once, asking myself on the possible things that may occur once that the forming feeling inside of me towards Wookie is shown too much.

 

"Kyu!"

 

Sungmin hyung's mouth formed an 'O' shape while looking at the caller of my name.

 

"Wookie?" I turned out to say his name with a question tone instead of saying 'Wookie~!!' from my surprise at his sudden change of behaviour. He wouldn't randomly call me out loud with a cute smile on his face while running towards me! He's a shy type as far as I know... But seeing him like this makes me happy already. This day is complete!

 

"Kyu!" He called me again as he stopped in front of me, panting a little from the run he made.

 

Then he took both of my hands.

 

HE'S FREAKING HOLDING MY HANDS! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODDD!

 

I died inside, mentally; hiding my extreme heartbeat and pretended, acting normal.

But I think I didn't do well and watched Wookie giggle softly and gently, letting me see a pale shade of red on his cheeks.

 

And now I am alone in my own fantasy world with Wookie...again...

 

I just blinked several times, not knowing why Wookie is dragging me, heading to the classroom door. He was saying something. But I couldn't hear. I am too focused on adoring his lips. His soft hand... His fluffy, shiny hair... His eyes... His high cheek bones... His... Gosh... Everything!

 

"Kyu? Are you even listening?" He smiled at me again for the nth time as I kept on staring at Ryeowook's perfection.

 

"Huh? What?" I endlessly blinked my eyes, clueless on what he said. All I know is the fact that he is holding my hand tight, feeling like we are a couple eloping. Yeah... I have a broad imagination because of Ryeowook. Blame him and not me for this.

 

Ryeowook replied a small laugh. He's so astonishing. Way too cute!

 

"Remember when I told you I wanted to take you somewhere?" He had his eyes like puppy's, it was so hard to resist, so hard to take your eyes off from it.

 

"Y-Yeah.." I stuttered and shook my head lightly to come to my senses back again.

 

"I will take you there now. We still got an hour before our next class start. And the view there is irresistible this time of the day!" He almost jumped out from where he's standing. He's jolly today, like everything I heard from LeeTeuk hyung was all part of a dream. Like Wookie never suffered from his great lost.

Remembering his tough past, my feelings of protecting him became stronger. I wanted to keep him. I wanted to be his guardian angel from everything around us. I want to become his knight as if he is a royal prince.

 

"Where is that?" I let my lips turn into an upward curve.

 

"You'll see." He gave me the smile that automatically melted me and my heart, almost lifting my feet of the ground and let myself fall for him. And I sounded like an old man again. But I don't care. I am deeply, madly falling for this man.

 

 

 

 

=====================================================

 

 

 

His cell phone rang, but he tried to ignore it, planning on turning his phone into silent mode.... Not until when he saw the caller's ID.

 

"What?" He impatiently asked through the phone, wanting to put it down as soon as possible.

 

"Bail me out. I'm at the police station." The man on the other line stated his intentions quickly, not wanting to make the conversation longer either.

 

"What?!" The other man almost panicked on his seat. "What the hell did you do? Why are you there?"

 

"I killed Min Hyuk. The police discovered me." The man in jail responded with no emotion at all.

 

"What on earth is your reason on killing him?!" The other panicking male whispered though the forming anger and confusion is hinted on his tone.

 

"He figured us out. He became a threat. He needed to be wiped out."

 

"Are you stupid? That was the mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter