Eighteen

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"AHEM!" A fake cough by a familiar voice made the two look at their backs. "Now look, Siwonie! I told you lover boy went on a date with Ryeo baby!"

 

"H-Heechul hyung! Siwon hyung!" Kyuhyun's eyes went huge, seeing these soon to be married couple right behind them. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun unlocked their hands together, giving a step back away from each other. Both of them are embarrassed and flushed, faces are tomato red and bowed their heads to hide the colour of their cheeks. Ryeowook didn't attempt to put his head up. He had his foot playing with the wet dusts created by the sudden pouring of the rain, listening to Kyuhyun's stuttering reaction from the unexpected people they just ran onto.

 

"S-Siwon hyung... H-Hechul hyung... I-I thought you guise had to go for a wedding planner?" Kyuhyun tried to act normal. But obviously, he failed because he was just having a great time with Ryeowook watching the rain and it was interrupted. He couldn't deny that he was not frustrated because of the two's sudden appearance.

 

"Now I know why Kyuhyun did his hair for the first time earlier this morning..." Siwon spoke as if his brother didn't say anything. He had a 'no wonder why' kind of frown on his face whilst exchanging glances with his soon to be husband (or could also be called wife).

 

"I told you he's going on a date with Ryeo baby!" Heechul gave a light smack on Siwon's chest with a victorious smirk drawn on his features, completely ignoring Kyuhyun's words.

 

Ryeowook on the other hand, felt uncomfortable from the sudden appearance of Kyuhyun's brother with fiance. It was not a negative type of being uncomfortable but he did feel a little awkward, out of place from the Cho family.

 

"I-I think I should leave now..." Ryeowook bowed to their hyungs as a sign of respect and good bye.

 

"No Wookie wait--" Kyuhyun held the other's wrist before he started walking away. Keeping his head towards south, Kyuhyun sighed, avoiding his expected SiBrow (Siwon style on raising his eyebrow) and a smirk at Heechul's face. He knows what the two wanted.

 

"Siwon hyung... Heechul hyung..." Kyuhyun had his face reddened. "This is Ryeowook. My--"

And Kyuhyun's words were blocked by a strong thunder.

 

"Wait what?" Siwon teased.

 

"We didn't catch you there." Of course Heechul joined.

 

Kyuhyun scratched his nape with his free hand while the other completely held Ryeowook's hand, fingers going in alternative places which felt really relaxing.

 

"He's my boyfriend."

 

"Finally!" Heechul threw his free hand up in the air while grinning as if he won a lottery. Siwon chuckled at his reaction then turned his attention to his brother.

 

"I'm glad I'm meeting you properly, Ryeowook-ssi!" Siwon broke his chained arm with Heechul to take Ryeowook's hand for a shake. "I am getting tired of hearing your name on Chulie's stories from your moments with Hyunie. By the way I'm Siwon, Kyuhyun's hyung."

 

"Yah!" Heechul grabbed the hand that was touching Ryeowook's. He was wearing a frown, faking jealousy. "When we get married you're not allowed to touch other's hand."

 

"Aww... My Chulie is easily getting jealous!" The taller man brushed his finger to Heechul's nose while smiling, exposing his desirable dimples.

 

"Ah jeez..." Kyuhyun face palmed himself with a sigh.

 

"Oh now look who's acting disgusted! You will be like us too! Probably you already did earlier!" Heechul snorted, pointing at Kyuhyun at the process. And Kyuhyun thinking about it, they did act like SiChul earlier. They were so sweet that colonies of ants can feed on them. While Kyuhyun and his brother's fiancé started bickering, Ryeowook's face blushed even more, since Kyuhyun's hand went holding it tighter. His fingers seemed like permanently glue-ing it with his, which was more than enough to make Ryeowook's face as red as a strawberry. His heart went crazier when he saw Siwon looking at their hands together with a handsome smirk on his face.

 

"Ryeowook-ssi, do you really have to leave soon?" Siwon's question stopped Kyuhyun and Heechul from their mini fight and looked at the blushing man.

 

"I-I guess..." Ryeowook hesitantly answered. He was still not used on this kind of interaction to others. And he will proudly say that he can only be himself with Kyuhyun alone. But when his lover's hand held (and currently holding) his after introducing him to his family properly as his boyfriend, Ryeowook surely found it as strength to reflect himself more to other people.

 

"Are you sure?" Ryeowook brought up his bowing head again to look at the concerned, asking Kyuhyun. His eyes were filled with worry and hesitation of he will let Ryeowook leave early. "Do you want me to take you to your hous—"

 

"Or come with us and spend the night at our home!" Heechul immediately interrupted Kyuhyun's speech, the thing he's always good at.

 

"E-Eh?" Ryeowook got shocked on the other's words then looked up for Kyuhyun's reaction. Kyuhyun glanced back at him and communicated through eyes like he's saying 'It's your decision to make' but if Ryeowook looks deeper, it also says 'Please agree with Heechul'

 

"I think Chulie is right. It's raining hard and it's dangerous for you to go home with this weather even if Kyuhyun would be with you." Siwon spoke. "It will be hard to commute with this pouring rain."

 

"Don't say no, Ryeo baby! I'm your teacher!" Heechul faked a threat with a funny glare, causing Ryeowook to giggle a little bit.

 

"Okay..." Ryeowook nodded gently with a shy smile on his lips.

 

"Then let's go!" Heechul said energetically, holding hands with his fiancé again as he started heading towards Siwon's car, leaving KyuWook behind.

 

"Come on?" Kyuhyun smiled to Ryeowook and removed the hold of their hands. Rye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter