Chapter 8.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember we're now back to present okay! hahahaa

It was a Sunday morning and Hyoyeon was tossing and turning on her bed because somebody keeps pressing the doorbell and nobody went to open the door. She then remembered her mom was out for some errands for her work and Jessica was sleeping like a log, oh well as usual. Hyoyeon then let out a heavy sigh before going down to open the door.

"Good morning Hyoyeon!!" Taeyeon greeted Hyoyeon excitedly.

"Good morning, Taeyeon. What can I do for you?" Hyoyeon yawned. 

AHHHH!! HOW CUTE WHEN SHE YAWNED!! "Erm, I can't understand this maths question, so would you mind teaching me?" Taeyeon showed Hyoyeon her maths paper.

"Sure, would you like to come in first? I haven't washed up yet." Hyoyeon went aside so that Taeyeon could enter.

Taeyeon sat on the couch and started scanning through the house. Her house was simple, nothing much except for some of their family photos, some with only Jessica and Hyoyeon, some with their mom. Taeyeon even saw an area which says "Do not step into this zone, Kim Hyo's study area." Taeyeon laughed to herself.

"I'm ready, which questions do you not know?" Hyoyeon asked as she tied her blonde locks into a messy bun.

"This, this, this and this." Taeyeon pointed.

"Wow, did you listened in class?" Hyoyeon asked with widened eyes.

"of course not, i was busy staring at you O-of course." Taeyeon stuttered.

Hyoyeon started teaching and the latter could understand the questions well too. Sometimes Taeyeon would glance at Hyoyeon which made the latter somehow awkward.

"Thanks Hyoyeon!" Taeyeon hugged Hyoyeon and the blonde girl was of course not comfortable with the sudden skinship.

After 15 minutes of another consultation, Taeyeon finally cleared her doubts and was ready to go back home. They had a small chat outside the gate before going back to their respective houses.

"HYOBABY!" Hyoyeon turned around as she heard someone calling her name. It was Jessica who just woke up.

"Yah, what are you doing to my sister?" Protective Jessica stood in front of Hyoyeon and eyed Taeyeon.

"Unnie, relax, she was just chatting with me." Hyoyeon pat on Jessica's shoulders.

"You, and your sister, stay away from our Hyobaby." Jessica shot Taeyeon a glare. 

Just then, Sooyoung came out to discard the rubbish bag. She saw Jessica and hurried went to her, "Hi Jessica!" Sooyoung waved and smiled.

"Why can't I be friends with Hyoyeon..?" Taeyeon frowned.

"Because, she's good with her life now. And you, please control your sister." Jessica pointed at Sooyoung.

"Then, can I be your friend, Jessica?" Sooyoung asked eagerly.

"No." Jessica shot her another glare.

"Yah, do you need to be so rude?!" Sooyoung shouted. Ouch. 

"Whatever! Just stay out of our lives!" Jessica shouted and dragged Hyoyeon back in.

"Aish, why can't they feel our love for them?!" Sooyoung and Taeyeon said at the same time and they were both shocked.

"YOU LIKED HER SISTER?!" They both asked each other at the same time and laughed at each other.

"Oh well, we have a long way to go... For you, a very self centered kid.. For me, an ice princess who hates me so much.. We're on the same boat, sis~" Sooyoung wrapped her arms around the shorter girl and headed into the house.

"Hyo, stay away from that Taeyeon okay." Jessica crossed her arms across her chair and sat at the dining table.

"Wae? I think they're nice though. Unnie, you should change your attitude.. You won't want to be nasty to them right, since they're our neighbor." Hyoyeon tried to persuade her sister.

"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter