Chapter 10.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae, are you sure you don't wanna eat? If you don't eat, I'll eat your share." Sooyoung called one last time for Taeyeon to have her dinner. Taeyeon has been studying for the past 4 hours without breaks. She started studying since she reached home and now it's almost 7.30pm!

"Go ahead. I'll find some food by myself when I'm done studying." Taeyeon replied without looking at Sooyoung.

"Yah, first, you don't wanna go to the club, fine with me. Then, you don't wanna play WII with me, okay. Again, you don't want to eat with me. DO YOU KNOW HOW BORED AM I?" Sooyoung wanted her sister to relax a bit so she went teasing her and shook her while she's still doing some notes.

"YAH!!!!! LET GO OF ME! I'M TRYING TO STUDY HERE, UNNIE! YOU'VE GRADUATED BUT I'VE NOT! I WANT MY TOP 3 POSITION BECAUSE I WANT TO DATE A GIRL THAT I LIKE!" Taeyeon stood up and shouted at Sooyoung, which made the older one felt bad. She wasn't fond of the serious atmosphere and wanted to sister so that she could relax too. In Sooyoung's whole entire life, she had never seen Taeyeon that hardworking before. That's why she felt weird.

"A-alright then.. I'll leave you alone.." Sooyoung said sadly and turned around before her tears roll down her face.

Meanwhile at HyoSica's house... "Unnie! Is this thing still working? I'm gonna try it out now!" Hyoyeon wore the heart rate monitor watch and asked Jessica to start the monitor.

"Yes... it's working..." Jessica said lazily.

"Alright then, I trust you!" Hyoyeon then ran down the house and took the cupcake she baked for Taeyeon to cheer her on for her revision and went to SooTae's house. 

Taeyeon then sat down again on her chair and just when she wanted to continue, the door bell rang. The hardworking girl now yelled in annoyance. "YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Taeyeon messed up her own hair.

"C-chill sis! I'll get it, you can continue to study!" As soon as the older one heard her sister's scream, she rushed out of the kitchen with some noodles still hanging from to open the door. 

"Annyeong, Sooyoung unnie. I'm looking for Taeyeon." Hyoyeon bowed and greeted the older one.

"Oh hi, Hyoyeon. TAENG HYO IS LOOKING FOR YOU" Sooyoung greeted and turned behind and shouted for Taeyeon but no response from the younger girl.

"Can I go in?" Hyoyeon asked shyly and of course Sooyoung nodded. 

"You should totally take a break." Hyoyeon said while placing the cupcakes on Taeyeon's study table.

"Yeah, Taeng. You've been studying for the past... going to 5 hours." Sooyoung nodded in agreement.

"According to the Neurologist, the human brain would automatically stops all thinking activites after 3 hours of studying. So basically you have wasted 2 hours of your life by doing something that doesn't register in your brain." Sooyoung was looking at Hyoyeon in awe.

"REALLY?! omg." Taeyeon immediately stopped what she's going and rested her head on the table. "By the way, hello my love Hyoyeon!" Taeyeon stood up again and greeted Hyoyeon "formally" LOL.

My love? My love Hyoyeon? Omg , why is my heart rate increasing? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter