Chapter 2.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FNC university.. Sounds familiar.... Oh! It's the school that I'm transferring to!!  Taeyeon thought and couldn't wait to tell Hyoyeon that they're attending the same school so she shouted to Hyoyeon.

"HYOYEON AH!!"

"YES?"

"I'M A NEW TRANSFER STUDENT AT FNC UNIVERSITY, WE'RE ATTENDING THE SAME SCHOOL!!"

"ALRIGHT I GOT IT! NOW FOCUS ON RIDING THE MOTORBIKE!"

They reached school and there was a short girl with short blonde hair around their height was waiting by the roadside, looking panicky.

"Hey, Sunny! Sorry I'm a bit late today, had some accidents on the way here." Hyoyeon clinged onto Sunny which makes her jealous. She thought they were dating.

"It's okay! We're not late though. And.. who's that girl huh Kim Hyo? Your girlfriend?" Sunny raised one of her eyebrow and winked at the taller blonde. She's asking if I'm her girlfriend... it means she isn't hyoyeon's girlfriend? Oh yeah! Taeyeon was celebrating in her heart but stopped halfway because someone was waving in front of hr face.

"Taeyeon! She's Sunny, my best friend. And Sunny, she is Kim Taeyeon, my new neighbor." Hyoyeon introduced them to each other and the two shorter girls shook hands.

"Hyoyeon, what courses did you took? Are you guys in the same course?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, we took the same course. We took the engineering course." Hyoyeon answered which made Taeyeon confused because the books they threw away was about Business Attachment. 

"Engineering..? But why are you reading the Business Attachment books?" Taeyeon asked to solve her confusions.

"I originally took the Business Attachment course but my mom wants me to change to Engineer course, so I did. It's okay for me anyway since I loved both Business Attachment and Engineering." Hyoyeon smiled sweetly at the latter.

"So, you did have maths class right? Will we be seeing each other?" Taeyeon asked because she wants to be in the same maths class as Hyoyeon, knowing that Engineering courses involves math too.

"Yeah, I believe so. I took the Elementary, Additionaly Maths and Principle Of Accounts." Hyoyeon's eyes were shining because she loved maths so much, as well as Science. Wow, she really is a study person..... Taeyeon thought.

"Got to go, see you when we see you!" Hyoyeon clinged onto Sunny and went off which made Taeyeon jealous. One day, I'll be the one being clinged by Hyoyeon!!!! Taeyeon then walked to her own class.

Time passes fast and it was their last lesson of the day, Amath lesson. Which is the lesson Taeyeon has been looking forward to the most as she can see Hyoyeon later. Taeyeon had been daydreaming about sitting with Hyoyeon, joking with her, or maybe not. Talk to her, share skinships with her and many many more.

There was only one class for Amath since not a lot of students want to take Amath as their subject and chooses Emath, after all it's still easier to score. Taeyeon went into the one and only classroom for Amath and started searching for a familiar figure. She spotted Hyoyeon and went beside the empty seat beside the blonde girl.

"Hi Hyoyeon, can I sit here?" Taeyeon asked politely, hoping that she would say yes.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon, can you find other seats in this classroom? I don't really like sitting with other people while studying... I like to study alone in the classroom. I'm sorry." Hyoyeon rejected Taeyeon carefully, hoping that the brunette would not misunderstand her.

Taeyeon was disappointed, she looked down and said softly, "o-okay.. I u-understand." 

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon!" A voice reached Taeyeon's ears and it was Sunny calling for her.

"You can sit beside me!" Sunny said with a little aegyo in her voice. Taeyeon sat with Sunny since most of her new friends took Emath instead of A.

"Are you disappointed that Hyo doesn't wanna sit with you?" Sunny asked as she could see disappointment in Taeyeon's eyes.

"Don't worry, Hyo is always like this. She shove everybody away when they asked to sit beside her. She doesn't like to be with anybody. Even me. Sometimes even me, her bestfriend, don't know what she's thinking either. Maybe she's a little autistic when she was young, that's why she likes being alone. It would take up a lot of time to understand her and get into her personal bubble." Sunny explained to Taeyeon, knowing that she likes her best friend already.

Taeyeon's energy level boosted up when she heard Hyoyeon is behaving the same to everyone. The teacher came in and started the lesson, Taeyeon mouthed a "thank you" to Sunny before sitting down after greeting the teacher.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter