Chapter 12.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a Monday morning and Hyoyeon headed out at 6.30am on her own. She had Florida flowers on her hand and some fruits as well. Hyoyeon was going to the cemetery to visit her late father. Taeyeon woke up exceptionally early that morning, she was going for a morning jog before going to school. 

Taeyeon saw the blonde girl going out so early and it didn't seem like she was going to do morning exercise from her point of view. Out of curiosity, Taeyeon followed Hyoyeon to the place that she was going and Taeyeon was glad that Hyoyeon walked instead of using public transport, because she didn't have any money with her.

Hyoyeon was now standing in front of her dad's graveyard. She kneeled down and placed the flowers in front of it. Taeyeon was hiding behind the big tree and was looking at Hyoyeon's every action. She could see that Hyoyeon is now crying.

"Hey dad. I'm here," Hyoyeon sniffed before continuing. "How are you doing up there? Are you always looking over me? Aigo. I'm so silly. Of course you are. School was good, Sunny and I are still best friends. We never faded. Alright, I have to go now, I'll come visit you again."

Hyoyeon took a look at the watch on her wrist and decided to leave first in case her eyes get too puffy from crying. She stood up and Taeyeon who was hiding behind tree quickly ran in the speed of lightning because she didn't want Hyoyeon to see her.

Sunny was waiting for Hyoyeon at the road side, as usual. She never fails to wait for her best friend, Sunny was always earlier than her because she didn't want the girl to feel that she doesn't want her anymore, so she would always be there t wait for Hyoyeon.

"Sunny!" Hyoyeon ran over to Sunny like a kid.

"You cried again." Sunny cupped Hyoyeon's cheeks and pouted.

"I'm fine, Soonkyu." Hyoyeon reassured Sunny by removing her hands on her cheeks and held them tightly.

They were at the school's library since there were still time. Sunny was dozing off on the chair while Hyoyeon was reading her book. She stood up and wanted to go get a cup of coffee for both her and Sunny when she heard her phone's mesasge tone rang.

[Taeyeon]

Good morning sunshine love! <3 Where are you? ;)

[Hyoyeon]

Hello:) I'm at the school's library with Sunny.

[Taeyeon]

So early? There's no maths class today.. Can we meet during lunch and eat together? ^^

[Hyoyeon]

Of course, I'll be at the library's cafe with Sunny during lunch time.

[Taeyeon]

Okiedokie. See you! I love you<3

Time passes fast and it was their lunch break. Hyoyeon and Sunny were waiting for Taeyeon at the library's cafe.

"Hello!" Taeyeon greeted the duo and sat on the chair that was saved for her.

They bought their own food and there was an awkward silence between them. Taeyeon decided to break the awkwardness first.

"Where were you this morning? I mean, I didn't see you going out at the usual timing." Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon.

"IㅡI was at my mom's office helping her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter