Chapter 11.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning! I bought some breakfast for you guys." Sooyoung held up and showed the staffs what she bought for them.

Jessica who was doing her make up turned around as she saw Sooyoung, "Good morning, Sooyoung." Jessica smiled and then turned back to face the mirror.

"This is for you. I heard from your sister that you hates cucumbers, so I bought you some sweet potato porridge instead." Sooyoung placed the food on the table before preparing for her own magazine photoshoot.

Flashback.

"Hello, Hyoyeon! Is your sister around?" Sooyoung peeked into Hyoyeon's house.

"Nope, she went out early today. Anything I can help you with, Sooyoung unnie?"

"Oh, I was wondering if your sister ate her breakfast before she left? I'm buying some food for the staffs there since I'm buying my own too." Sooyoung rubbed the back of her neck.

"Nope she didn't. She was in a rush though, woke up late hahaha." Hyoyeon fixed her hair because of the slightly strong wind blowing.

"I was wondering if she would like mango-cucumber rice salad?" Sooyoung asked as she checked the time.

"OMO NO!!!! Sica unnie hates cucumber the most. She hates it more than garlic! I suggest you buy her some goguma porridge. Her stomach wasn't feeling that well last night. She went to the toilet a couple of times." Hyoyeon yawned.

"Erm..." Hyoyeon didn't know if she should Sooyoung about something.

"You have something to ask?"

"Erm.... Is...... T-Taeyeon around?" Hyoyeon stuttered a bit.

"Oh~ So you're finding my sister? Yeah she's still sleeping. She slept late last night. Okay I need to go now. Thanks Hyoyeonnie!" Sooyoung gave Hyoyeon a light pat on her head and went off to buy the breakfast.

End of flashback.

Jessica was still waiting for her turn to do the photoshoot for NYLON. While waiting, she was watching Sooyoung and her patner Seohyun doing their photoshoot. Jessica was slightly cursing the stylist. How can they let her wear this attire?!  Jessica was jealous and snapped back to reality and they already finished with their photoshoot.

It was Jessica's turn and she showed her professionalism. Sooyoung really hoped someday she would be a famous model just like how Jessica is now. She then went to finish the food that she didn't have time to eat just now.

Jessica finished with her photoshoot and the photos turned out pretty well. The brunette was sitting on a chair now and she felt a sting sensation in her stomach. Her face was pale and she was perspiring a lot due to the pain her stomach was giving her. Jessica rested her head on the table and hoped that the pain will go away.

Sooyoung finished eating and changed into her own clothes. She passed by the make up room beside hers and saw Jessica rested her head on the table. "sleepy head. kkk" Sooyoung laughed and shook her head before going to the rubbish bin outside. 

When the taller girl came back, she was going to walk pass the make up room Jessica was in but then she heard someone saying something and she could hear pain in her voice. She turned and it was Jessica who tried to stand up but failed.

"Jessica!" Sooyong quickly rushed over to hold Jessica before her body touches the ground. "are you okay?!" Sooyoung asked again.

"my... stomach...... pain.." Jessica fainted after saying the word pain and Sooyoung was totally dumbfounded, she don't know what to do and just asked the staffs to call the ambulance.

Jessica was being sent to the hospital and they said it was stomach viru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter