Chapter 23.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Check: 10am.

“Hey, Sis.” Hyoyeon sat across Jessica at the dining table and showed her the photo that she took while Jessica and Sooyoung were sleeping.

“YAH! When did you take that?!” Jessi’s gonna rage, hyomg.

“Remember that night when you brought me to the club? And woke up at Sooyoung unnie’s house?”

“You and your ideas! You really like taking pictures of me and my Youngie huh?” Jessica went beside Hyoyeon and gave her the naughty look.

“W-what are you trying to do to me?!” Hyoyeon quickly distance herself from her sister.

“I’m gonna….. Have with you!” Jessica said and went chasing Hyoyeon around the whole house.

Jessica caught Hyoyeon and pinned her onto the couch. The older girl started planting kisses all around Hyoyeon’s face until the blonde girl couldn’t take it anymore.

“Stop it!!!! Stop it, sis!!!!!! Stop being so gross!!!!! By the way, having in the morning isn’t that healthy.” Hyoyeon corrected Jessica and sat up straight.

“Psh. I pity Taeyeon.” Jessica stuck out her tongue.

“Oh well, she loves me. What can you do?” Hyoyeon flips her hair like a boss and went back to the dining table.

Sooyoung came over to HyoSica’s house and was prepared to slack for the whole day with Jessica in the house. While Hyoyeon and Taeyeon decided to go shopping.

“Hyo, Taeng is waiting for you outside.” Sooyoung said as she take out her shoes.

“Taengoo!!!” Hyoyeon shouted and went to hug her girlfriend tightly.

“Hyobaby!!! Let’s go!” Taeyeon held Hyoyeon’s hand and they both walked to Coex Mall.

“Tae, stop pretending to hug my waist when you clearly wants to touch my . How many times have I tell you that you have to stop being so erted?!” Hyoyeon said and removed Taeyeon’s hand which is on her .

“…. Your is too attractive..” Taeyeon pouted.

“It’s “but” not “”.”

“Pweaseeee… I’m your girlfriend ya know.” Taeyeon hugged Hyoyeon’s waist again and made sure that the latter can’t go out of her embrace.

“Why would I have such a erted girlfriend!” Hyoyeon slapped her own forehead and continued walking with Taeyeon.

As they’re walking, Taeyeon’s hand became naughty and gave Hyoyeon’s a light squeeze, which shocked Hyoyeon.

“Yah!” Hyoyeon glared at Taeyeon.

“Stop moving! If not I’ll go Facebook and poke you!” Taeyeon glared back at Hyoyeon cutely.

Hyoyeon just laughed it off at her cute girlfriend’s reactions and went into the entrance of Coex Mall.

“It’s almost noon now, are you hungry, baby?” Taeyeon asked her girlfriend who was busy looking at some books at the bookstore.

“you’re hungry, right?”

“Hehe.” Taeyeon giggled, the cutest things ever.

“Why not we buy some groceries and cook at my house?” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Sounds like a plan! Let’s go to the supermarket!” Taeyeon immediately grabbed Hyoyeon’s hands and dragged her out of the book store.

*

After an hour, they finally shopped for all the ingredients and decided to buy and decorate a cake on their own, for their dessert tonight after dinner.

“Can I have a medium sized plain cake?” Taeyeon smiled at the girl at the cashier.

“Sure, give me a minute.” She said and went to the back.

“Hyobaby..” Taeyeon gave a light pout at her lover.

“Wae?”

“The girl lied to me..” Taeyeon pouted again.

“huh?!”

“She said give her a minute, but it’s already 3 minutes!” Hyoyeon’s expression changed when her childish girlfriend told her about the girl “lying” to her.

“Tae, stop being so childish. Hehe.” Hyoyeon continued to look at those beautiful cupcakes.

“I’m sorry! Something happened back in there. You guys can start decorating now.” The girl smiled and Taeyeon called for Hyoyeon.

“Tae! This is for all of us, not only 2 of us, so please do not write “TaeTae <3 HyoHyo”!” Hyoyeon scolded the brunette who was so focused on decorating the cake.

“I’m not being biased! Look! “SooSoo <3 JessJess” are at the side!” Taeyeon turned the cake to let Hyoyeon see.

“Okay okay. As you wish.” Hyoyeon continued to put the sweets onto the top of the cake.

“Yay! We’re done!!”

“Hello, this is for you guys. A package specially for couples who spent above $30. May I know your names please? We’ll carve it onto the rings.” The girl at the counter handed them a piece of paper to write down their name.

“Awesome! We don’t have to spend money on our couple rings hehe.” Taeyeon giggled again for the nth time.

“Baby, that’s not called saving money, as you can see, she said “above $30.” So it could mean that the cake only cost $20, whereas the rings costs $10.” Hyoyeon explained which caused her own girlfriend to roll her eyes at her.

“Stop rolling your eyes at me! I won’t let you touch me anymore!” Hyoyeon childishly said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter