Chapter 22.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SooSica’s chapter, weee~

Time Check: 10am.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!” A loud scream was being heard from Jung.

“YES?! I DIDN’T PUT CUCUMBERS ON YOU OKAY!!!” Sooyoung screamed back.

They both quiet down and suddenly something came into their mind.

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” They both shouted at each other at the same time.

“Okay baby, stop shouting, my throat hurts.” Sooyoung pulled Jessica to sit down on the bed while cuddling with Jessica.

“I don’t know…. Did you do anything to me?! Like touching my body?!” Jessica pouted and scanned Sooyoung from top to toe.

“Yah, do you not trust me?” Sooyoung gave a light pout and released her lover. Childish

“Of course not! Hehe.” Jessica pecked on Sooyoung’s lips and snuggled on the giraffe’s shoulder.

“Are you hungry? Wanna head out and eat?” Sooyoung suggested.

“Can we cook here? I’m lazy… By the way, where are our sisters?” Jessica asked casually.

“Anything for you. Baby~ Let’s just ignore them for a day~~ I want to spend time with you and only you..” Sooyoung winked at the latter.

“Alright, alright. You’ll cook!”

“Jessi… You forgot take something again..”

“I know I know! I forgot to take you! C’mon!” Jessica grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist and dragged her to the bathroom to wash up together. Whut they can’t even be separated for a sec now

They had their breakfast together and now ready to go out.

Jessica was wearing a denim blue sleeveless shirt with a USA-flag printed shorts with a pair of white sneakers while Sooyoung was wearing a Feline Meow pink shirt with a high waist short, showing off her beautiful legs with a pair of black sneakers.

The couple was walking on the streets, totally having no destinations, they just felt like walking around and when they feel like doing something, they will just do it. No plans, at all.

“Soo! Why not we go to the theme park? Hehe. I feel like riding those rollercoasters!” Jessica suddenly said.

“Of course, everything that you wanna do, I’ll do it with you so that we’ll have no regrets.” Sooyoung smiled sweetly at her girlfriend who was now really excited to go to the theme park.

“Aww, you’re so sweet. So, what do you wanna do after we go to the theme park?” Jessica asked back, afraid that Sooyoung wants to do something but couldn’t do it.

“I just want to be with you, that’s all. Go elsewhere is not important at all, as long as you’re with me.”

“Did you eat honey today? Super sweet. I might get diabetes you know.” Jessica started the hook up line, oops.

“Oh well baby, There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.” Sooyoung replied. SooSica’s pick up lines competition starts!!!  

“Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!”

“OMO! I think you have something in your eye! Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.”

“, Soo!! I think I dropped something! MY JAW!!!”

“Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.”

“How was heaven when you left it?”

“Ah~~ no wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.”

“Oh really? Let’s go!! It’s gonna rain soon, hehe. I love you for as long as we exist.”

“Sweet Jung, my heart.” Sooyoung placed her hand where her heart is and pretend to be hurt.

“Aigo, my baby is full of cuteness today. Come here, Jung Jessica will give you a kiss.” Jessica pulled Sooyoung closer by holding her neck and kissed on Sooyoung’s lips.

They reached Lotte World but unfortunately the tickets were already sold out and they were told they because today there’s a lot of foreigners, which they don’t know why either. So the tickets sold out in an hour since the opening. Jessica was really disappointed, because she really wants to ride the rollercoasters.

“Soo.. Let’s go…” Jessica was on the verge of crying, like a little child who dropped her ice cream on the floor.

“Baby, wait for me here. Don’t run around.” Sooyoung said and disappeared like the wind, leaving Jessica standing there cluelessl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter