Chapter 21.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Check: 1:31am.

Hyoyeon was reading a book of physics in her shared room while Jessica just came back from working. She saw Hyoyeon reading a book and facepalmed herself.

“Baby. What are you doing?” Jessica was asking the obvious, lol.

“Reading a book, sis. Are you blind or what?”

“What.”

“anyway, nobody reads a book at 1:31am!!!” Jessica snatched Hyoyeon’s book away and tossed it to the side.

“what are you doing?!?!” Hyoyeon wanted to pick up her book but got stopped by her sister.

“Take this, and this. Go change. We’re heading out.” Jessica handed a pink see through shirt with stars and a very short shorts.

“Are you really asking me to wear this? Only with these few pieces of cloth?” Hyoyeon refused to change, “where are we going anyway?”

“To a club, hehe. It’s time for you to take a look at the world outside.” Jessica chuckled.

“No!”

“Are you going to change, or am I going to change for you?” Jessica shot a glare at Hyoyeon, the younger one immediately got up and went to the bathroom.

“WOW! Stunning!” Jessica couldn’t stop staring at her sister, Hyoyeon was really beautiful and the light that was against her, makes her shine brightly and the sparks (or whatever you call it) around her blonde hair. Jessica snapped out of her thoughts and lend Hyoyeon a handbag.

The HyoSica sister reached the club that Jessica goes to normally and Hyoyeon was really nervous, since it’s her first time going to a club.

“sis, remember, you have to stay with me all the time, okay?” Hyoyeon said again.

“Okay okay, of course I wouldn’t leave you alone!” Jessica hugged Hyoyeon’s waist and led her in.

“Hello, what drinks do you want?” The bartender asked the sisters.

“Whisky please.” Jessica ordered.

“Anything that’s non-alcoholic.” The bartender chuckled at Hyoyeon’s order and went ahead to prepare their orders.

Jessica didn’t say anything since she knew her sister didn’t like alcoholic drinks and she considered herself lucky already because Hyoyeon didn’t order a cup of milk.

“I’m going to dance, wanna join?” Jessica asked and stretched out her hand, like a guy asking a lady to be his dance patner.

Jessi got rejected, aw.

Jessica gave a cute pout and went to the dance floor. Hyoyeon also promised to stay there and don’t wander around while waiting for Jessica to come back.

“Hey.” A lady sat on Jessica’s seat and greeted Hyoyeon.

“h-hi.” Hyoyeon stuttered a little.

“I’m Kahi, you are?” She asked.

“I’m Hyoyeon, hello Kahi-ssi.” Hyoyeon smiled and bowed a little without getting up.

“Can I treat you to a drink?” Kahi placed her hand on Hyoyeon’s thigh which startled the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter