Chapter 18.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica decided to let Hyoyeon go to Sunny’s house to stay over a some days because she wants to let Hyoyeon have a own private space. She knew it was wrong to lie to Taeyeon about it since she’s Hyoyeon’s girlfriend, but if Taeyeon continues being like that, Hyoyeon’s autism might be back, all she needed was some space. 

“Sica unnie!” Sunny greeted Jessica with a bright smile.

“Hello bunny!” Jessica gave a light pat on Sunny’s head.

“SOONKYU!!!!!” Hyoyeon screamed as soon as she saw Sunny. She was too excited.

“Unnie~ I’ll miss you.” Hyoyeon hugged Jessica tightly.

“Silly girl, it’s just a few days. Enjoy yourself with Sunny.”

“Let’s go. Daddy’s waiting outside.” Sunny stretched out her hand waiting for Hyoyeon to hold.

In the evening, Hyoyeon was alone in Sunny’s room. She was drawing something on a piece of paper on the floor. Sunny went into the room and talked to her, but no response.

“Hyo? You don’t want to talk to Sunny?” The shorter blonde squat down.

Sunny felt something was wrong so she gently took the paper from Hyoyeon and take a look at what she’s drawing.

On the paper, there was a small little girl sitting on the floor, having tears on her face. In front of her was a witch who’s bigger than the little girl by a lot. The witch was pointing her finger at the little girl. Then, Sunny spotted an arrow on top of the witch’s head. It was ㅌ and ㅇ. This girl.. play riddles again..

Sunny kept looking at the paper and was trying to figure out what is the message that Hyoyeon is trying to tell.

“This small girl.. has blonde hair.. what does the ㅌ and ㅇ means…? Wait, Taeyeon’s name has a ㅌ and ㅇ too. That means, this witch is referring to Taeyeon. This small little girl is referring to Hyoyeon herself. Ah. Hyoyeon is trying to say that Taeyeon is a witch who controls her life while all Hyoyeon could do was to cry. Sunny ah! Smart!” Sunny praised herself after finally figuring out the drawing.

“Hyo, you tired?” Sunny removed the strands of hair on Hyoyeon’s face and looked at her.

When Hyoyeon was going to reply Sunny, her phone beeped.

[Taeyeon]

Hyobaby ^.^ Where are you??

“Sunny..” Hyoyeon pouted and let Sunny see the message.

“Just tell her you’re at my house.”

[Hyoyeon]

I’m at Sunny’s house.. Please don’t be angry >.<

[Taeyeon]

You know I would be angry, why do you still do it? :(

[Hyoyeon]

It’s my sister’s arrangement..

[Taeyeon]

Well, you can say what you want.

[Hyoyeon]

Sorry..

[Taeyeon]

Have fun with your Sunny and forget about me then :)

Hyoyeon locked her phone, looking disappointed and stressed.

“She’s angry?” Sunny sat down beside Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon still refused to talk. The only thing she does is moving further away from Sunny and sat at the bed corner while hugging her knees. Sunny knew something was wrong with Hyoyeon, she decided to tell Jessica about it.

“Hello? Sica unnie”

“hey Bunny. How’s Hyoyeon?”

“Hyoyeon haven’t spoke a word since she arrived here. She drew something on a paper. Can you come out now? I’ll show it to you.”

“Sure. Park near your house.”

Meanwhile at Jessica’s house, the brunette decided to tell their mom about it. It wouldn’t be good if Hyoyeon’s autism are back.

“Hey mom. Sunny says Hyo haven’t spoke a word since she’s there. She even moved away from Sunny. I’m really afraid that her autism will be back..”

“Aigo.. This kid. I’ll try to contact Seohyun. I think she’s the only one that can communicate with her.” Her mom said and Jessica went out to meet Sunny.

Jessica reached the park and she was trying to find for a certain blonde. She scanned through the area and found the danshin. She quickly ran over, not wanting to waste any time.

“bunny!”

“Sica unnie!” Sunny smiled before showing Jessica the drawing.

“Look at this, this witch over here, is referring to Taeyeon. It seems like Hyoyeon is trying to say Taeyeon is a witch who controls her life completely. This blonde girl is of course Hyoyeon. She’s probably feeling so helpless.” Jessica was looking blankly at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter