Chapter 9.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!! UNNIE!!!! UMMA!!!!" Hyoyeon shouted as she ran down the stairs while holding her iPad.

"Yes, kid?!" Jessica yawned as she closed her favourite ELLE Girl magazine and left it on the couch before she stood up.

"Sis, you should put that magazine back onto the magazine rack." Hyoyeon hid the iPad behind her and ordered Jessica. Of course the older one listened to her troublesome  very organized sister.

"Look at this... I'm graduating next month!" Hyoyeon showed her mom and sister the email that was sent to her by the school this morning.

"WOW! THAT'S AWESOME!!" They both hugged Hyoyeon and congratulated her.

"How I wish I could study longer but it's okay, at least after I graduated I can go out and work!" Hyoyeon clapped.

"C'mon, let's go shopping. Unnie will buy you some beautiful clothes and accessories, as a form of your graduation present okay?!" Jessica refused to let go of Hyoyeon. Oh is Jessi the younger one now? 

"yay! Let's get changed!" Hyoyeon nodded excitedly and pulled Jessica up to their room.

At the shopping mall.

"So, how's school?" Jessica asked as she clinged onto Hyoyeon.

"Good. School was never bad hahaha." Hyoyeon laughed and continued to look around the shopping mall.

"I heard many people has interest in you?" Jessica asked casually.

"Uh uh." The blonde shook her head.

"Oh c'mon, every girl needs to be loved." Jessica trying to talk about the topic "Love" again to her woodenblock sister.

"unnecessary." stubborn hyo

"You didn't even experience kissing before!!" Hyoyeon earned a knock on her forehead when she didn't do anything. Hahaha I'm mean.

"I did! You and mom always kissed me when I was young!" Hyoyeon who got a knock on her forehead argued back.

"Pabo! We kissed on your cheeks and forehead, not your lips!" Jessica argued back again. "Unless...... You want me to take your first kiss away I'm always glad to!" Jessica said in 3 seconds and cupped both Hyoyeon's cheeks and went teasing her wanting to kiss on her sister's lips.

"Yah! Yah stop it!!!!! we're in a public place for goodness sake omg!" Hyoyeon struggled to free herself and she finally got off Jessica's embrace.

"Don't you think it's disgusting when 2 people's saliva are mixed together?! EW!" Hyoyeon shrugged and showed her disgusted face.

"LORD WHY WOULD I HAVE SUCH SISTER SAVE ME PLEASE." Jessica shouted and everyone was looking at her.

"Stop shouting idiot!" Hyoyeon covered the brunette's mouth.

"Okay okay, let's go to that shop." Jessica admitted defeat and pulled her sister into a bag shop. 

They were walking around the shop and went to different sections. Hyoyeon was at the accessories section while Jessica went to the new arrivals for handbags section. Jessica was carrying one of the bags and walked to the mirror to take a look if she matches with the bag while she checked on the price tag. She knocked into someone accidentally and apologised immediately.

"OMG I'm so sorry!" Jessica picked up her own bag that she was carrying and looked up. She was shocked at this beautiful lady standing right in front of her, and couldn't believed she used to hate this girl so much. - Kim Sooyoung.

"It's okay, Jessica." Sooyoung smiled.

Jessica couldn't stop staring at Sooyoung. She was mentally cursing herself, why didn't she notice how beautiful Sooyoung was? Maybe it was because of Hyoyeon but now, Jessica couldn't deny it, that Sooyoung is really beautiful. "How can someone be this beautiful?" was what Jessica was thinking.

"Unnie! Are you okay?" Hyoyeon waved her hand in front of the older one.

"Oh hello, Sooyoung unnie. What a coincidence." Hyoyeon smiled at Sooyoung.

"I'm really sorry, Sooyoung. Wanna have a cup of coffee with us? We're almost done anyway." Jessica suggested which shocked Sooyoung since Jessica really hated her at start.

"huh?! We just came here what do you mean we're almost do-" Hyoyeon was cut off by a pinch on her waist. "OOWWWW!" Hyoyeon rubbed her waist and glared at her sister but Jessica only smiled sweetly, hoping that Hyoyeon would get what she meant and Hyoyeon did!

"Oh, sure. My sister is here with me too, would you mind waiting for us a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter