Chapter 5.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon got her bag, books and gave her mom a goodbye kiss before leaving the house with Jessica. 

"Take care of your sister, got it?" Her mom told Jessica.

Jessica would always send her sister to the bus stop before going to work, no matter how early it is. Since Hyoyeon was autistic when she was young, she's a lot more self centered than other people. Even if someone calls for her suddenly on the road, she wouldn't respond and would continue to do her own things. That is why her mom always told Jessica to accompany her, take care of her just in case anything happens to Hyoyeon again when she was young.

"Hyo, need me to wait with you till the bus arrives?" Jessica asked.

"Nope, I'm good." Hyoyeon shook her head and bid goodbye to her sister.

"Good morning, Hyoyeon!" Taeyeon greeted Hyoyeon in her cheery voice, but got a cold reply by the latter.

"Hi, Taeyeon." The blonde girl replied coldly.

"Is having me around that uncomfortable?" Taeyeon frowned.

"No. I just loves being alone." Hyoyeon continued to read her book.

"Don't you feel lonely? Is having another friend that hard for you? Do you really have to be that self centered and ignores everyone who is trying to be good to you?" Taeyeon asked in her annoyed voice, she really wants to be Hyoyeon's friend, but the latter just won't show her much emotions.

Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon with her watery eyes. Taeyeon was shocked, maybe the words and tone she used was too harsh. She felt so sorry towards Hyoyeon. She mentally slapped herself from saying the wrong thing.

"Don't you think you shouldn't comment about my life so much when you don't even know a single thing about my past, my childhood? My life is good, I have my unnie, I have my mom, I have my Sunny. I don't need anybody else. I don't need friends. I just want to be alone. Is being alone that hard? Is friends so important in your life? If it is for you, then I'm sorry because it isn't for me." Hyoyeon said the last word before her tears finally flowed down her beautiful face.

"I-I'm sorry.." Taeyeon felt so bad for using such harsh tones. But she really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter