Chapter 20

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyo, will you trust me and let me take you to a place?” Sunny asked the blonde girl who was sitting on the couch watching the television.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Good girl. Go get changed, I’ll wait for you here.” Sunny gave a light pat on Hyoyeon’s and gently pushed her to the room.

“Sica unnie, Hyoyeon agreed to go to the place where you told me. Where should I meet her?”

“Thanks Soonkyu. I’ll text you the exact location.”

“Sure.”

[Jessica]

Bunny, here’s the exact location. Please go to the right place!!

When you reached the park, walk towards your left and you’ll start to see those lamp posts. The first one that you’re gonna see is numbered 19. Keep walking till you see the lamp post numbered 23. And when you see it, look to your right and you’ll see a restaurant. The lights will be turned off. That’s when you know you shouldn’t go near the restaurant!!! There’s a bench near the lamp post, sit there with Hyo until you see there’s green lights near the restaurant’s door. Then, you can bring Hyoyeon into the restaurant. Got it?

[Sunny]

Gotcha! Don’t worry, did you forget that you’re talking to the genius Sunny Bunny?

[Jessica]

Geez… So confident. Good luck!! I’ll be there too ;)

Hyoyeon came out of the room with a red and black raglan shirt with jeans with her gold blonde locks resting on her back.

Sunny put her big headphones around her neck and plugged the wire into her phone. She slid her phone into her pocket and wore her sneakers.

“Let’s go.” Sunny stretched out her hand waiting for Hyoyeon to hold before heading out.

“Sunshine, where are we going?” Hyoyeon spoke.

It’s been so long since Sunny heard Hyoyeon’s voice and she missed it so much, but she bet someone misses it more than her.

“A park.” Sunny smiled brightly.

HyoSun reached the park and Sunny followed Jessica’s instructions. She led Hyoyeon and kept walking, they’re now one lamp post away from the numbered 23 lamp post.

“AH! Lamp post 23! Here!”

Sunny looked to her right and she saw the restaurant, there were green lights in front of the restaurant’s door. So she assumed that Taeyeon’s preparations are all done in the restaurant and Sunny could bring Hyoyeon in.

“Hyo, let’s go that restaurant.” Sunny pointed at the direction of the restaurant and Hyoyeon nodded her head.

They both went in and was shocked. The walls were covered blank paper, they could easily know by the look of it.

On one side of the wall, there was many words, when they went closer, it was “I’m Sorry” written in green color. The whole of the wall was filled with “I’m Sorry”.

On another side of the wall, there was again many words filled on the wall. This time, it was “Please forgive me” written in blue color.

On the opposite side of the wall, there was many small heart shapes drawn with red color and what makes the both of them curios is there’s a heart shape missing at the end of the wall.  Hyoyeon went nearer to take a closer look of the words and heart shapes.

Then, Taeyeon came out from the kitchen, Hyoyeon was shocked and immediately hid behind Sunny.

“Hyo, don’t be scared. Taeyeon did all the writings, listen to what she has to say, okay?” Sunny pulled Hyoyeon to her side. Hyoyeon nodded obediently.

Many chefs started to come out as well and they had 2 plates on their hands each. They placed the plates on the table accordingly. Taeyeon stretched out her hand, hoping that Hyoyeon would hold it. Hyoyeon thought for awhile and thought that Taeyeon does deserve another chance. She held it and let Taeyeon l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter