Chapter 4.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was at the runway show venue to record for the runway show that would be broadcasted tomorrow. She got a call from her boss and he sounded rather serious.

"Hey boss." Jessica answered the phone call.

"Jessica, do you remember the model that you found for us yesterday?" He asked.

"You meant Jaekyung? Yeah, what's wrong?" Jessica raised one of her eyebrow.

"Yeah that's right. She's not here yet and we have to do the magazine photoshoot urgently. The photographers have to go to another photoshoot in 4 hours time. If we can't find another person as soon as possible, we have to call off the photoshoot today and do you know we would have so much loss?! Do you have any person in mind that could help?" Jessica's boss sounded really anxious and serious. She knew they would be in big trouble if she doesn't find a solution.

"But I thought this photoshoot needs 2 person? Where's the other girl? Can't we just use one model instead of 2?" Jessica asked, biting her lower lip.

"The magazine cover theme this issue is a 2 girls theme, we have to use 2 models. Go and solve this problem now, I don't care who you find, as long as she's pretty. Quick!" He hung up without letting Jessica have time to answer her.

" you boss, ugh. Who told me to be a senior in modelling?! aish, let's sacrifice myself then...." Jessica cursed her boss and herself before scrolling through her call log. "AH!" Jessica pressed on a person's contact number and waited patiently for that person to answer.

"Hello, it's Hyoyeon Kim speaking." 

"hey, sis!" Jessica was relieved that her sister picked up the call.

"Yes? I just ended school and is going to the library, you wanna come?" Hyoyeon asked, she is forever trying to ask her sister to join her in the library.

"Listen kid, I need your help now. Come to "The One" convention hall now, be here in freaking 20 minutes!" Jessica hung up, just like how her boss did it to her.

"Idiot, you'll get it from me when I get there!" Hyoyeon followed her sister's order and got on a cab to "The One" Convention hall.

After 20 minutes

"What's the matter, unnie?" Hyoyeon asked as Jessica took over her green backpack and her books and put it on the floor. "Why are you taking my bag and books?! Are you hiding something from me?" Hyoyeon shot her sister a glare. Well, she inherited ice princess' glare.

"Well, okay. My boss said the temporary model I found for them yesterday didn't turn up for the photoshoot today and the photography team have to leave for another project in 4 hours time, so they told me to find another person to let her take over today's photoshoot with another model." Jessica explained the whole situation to her sister.

"So you got me here to replace you to do the runway show and you would rush there now to take over that girl's position to do the photoshoot instead?!" Hyoyeon got it!

"wow, you're such a smart lady. That's right, so I'll leave the show to you now!" Jessica wanted to go but got stopped by her sister.

"No, sis! I don't wanna do it." Hyoyeon folded her arms across her chest.

"Why?" Jessica asked. Sometimes it's really hard to understand Hyoyeon. ㅋㅋㅋ

"They're all expecting to see the famous model Kim Jessica, what would their reactions be when they didn't see you, but me instead?! Do you have brains?! Besides, I don't know anything about modelling!" Hyoyeon shook her head, refusing to help her sister.

"C'mon, it's the same! We're sisters, when they see you, it's like seeing me, right? Please........ I would do anything if you agree to help me this time!" Jessica blinked a few times before giving her sister a wink, of course not forgetting about her rare aegyo.

"You would do anything? you promise?" Hyoyeon smirked.

".... yeah! Just tell me what you want." Jessica hesistated for awhile but she couldn't do anything since she wanted her help.

"Okay, you have to read 5 books that I borrowed for you and do a review whenever you finished reading one. And... You have to buy me the whole series of Analytical Mechanics book by Louis N. Hand and Janet D. Finch, call?" Hyoyeon's eyes were glowing when she talked about the series of books.

"....Omg. I didn't catch what you're talking about but okay I got it, you just wanted a series of physics books am I right? Ok call!" Jessica raised up her palm indicating a high five. Hyoyeon high fived with her and asked one last question before Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter