Chapter 13.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by fast, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon had their last major exam paper today and the next week's going to be their graduation day. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon hang out pretty much to have their study date together with Sunny, but some of the days, it's just the both of them. Taeyeon also managed to get the blonde girl to change her "policy" and Hyoyeon did, she didn't know why though, maybe she fell much more in love with Taeyeon already. Well, let's continue. Hyoyeon said if Taeyeon gets first in her course, they can date. If not, they'll remain as just friends.

Taeyeon was really nervous after their last paper because some of the topics she studied didn't came out in the paper and she's afraid that might pull her overall grades down. And her results determine whether she can take another step further with Hyoyeon, and it is of course to date her.

Oh and guess what? Sooyoung and Jessica are dating each other! Hmm, kinda fast isn't it? LOL hahaha. Well, Jessica asked Sooyoung for a date when they're at a amusement park to play. Jessica went there 5 hours earlier to prepare everything, she even hired people to help her with it. She told the people that she hired to hold one paper and on each piece of paper, there's "will" "you" "be" "Jessica's" "girlfriend?". They gave her the paper one by one and slowly after each roller coaster ride they went on. Sooyoung was so touched that she cried a Nile river lol i believe u know what i meant. Isn't it romantic?! I'd never thought Jessica would do such things, afterall she's still a lazy person ha ha ha. 

Alright I guess I'm writing too much of my own personal feelings for this chapter so..... back to normal! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

***

 

It's finally the end of HyoTae's major exams. Hyoyeon had a basketball friendly match with another school in their university, just in case you didn't know Hyoyeon was in the school team in her university. Unbelievable? Yeah of course it is, who would ever think that a nerd who only loves studying would join basketball team? see hyoyeonzxc you're talking on your own again staph. 

"Hey, my sis have a basketball match today, wanna come with me?" Jessica asked her girlfriend who was eating her 2nd burger.

"I'm fine with anything, as long as you're with me" Sooyoung winked at the latter. 

Jessica blushed and she clearly likes it, "stop being so cheesy to me you know I can't take it, right?" 

"Oh, can we stay over at your house tonight?" Sooyoung asked.

"Again?! Hyoyeon won't agree to it, she was so angry that time when you and your sister came over, you guys were eating the cup noodles like there's no tomorrow even after Hyoyeon told you guys that the official supper time is over."

"Aww.... Please... I want to cuddle with you tonight.." Oh using puppy eyes.

"ugh, I'll try to convince her then~" Jessica replied and dragged her lover out of the restaurant before the basketball match starts.

"UNNIE!!! SICA UNNIE!" A familiar voice reached SooSica's ears.

"Hey, have Hyoyeon came out?" Sooyoung asked as she sat in between her girlfriend and her sister.

"Nope, would I be so calm if Hyo is out already?" Taeyeon replied and knocked on her sister's forehead.

"OMO HYOYEON AH~~~~!!!!" Once Taeyeon broke her attention from Sooyoung, she turned her head and immediately saw two blonde heads coming out from the shelter, it was none other than Hyoyeon and Sunny.

"SIS!!! SOONKYU!!!" Jessica shouted too, I said shouted.

Hyoyeon turned back and looked at them, she did a hwaiting sign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter