Chapter 17.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A TEASER HEHEHE.

 

[Hyoyeon]

Kyu.. can I call you?

[Sunny]

I’ll call ;D

“Hello” Hyoyeon picked up the phone call.

“Yes, choding?”

“Sorry..”

“Wae?”

“For lying to you about having dinner with my sis..”

“Aye~ I told you I’m not angry nor disappointed! Relax.” Sunny replied her with aegyo in her voice, trying her best to not let Hyoyeon feel bad.

“Able to tell me the reason?”

“Taeyeon.. She’s angry that I couldn’t have dinner with her today because I told her that I was going to have dinner with you..”

“I see. Don’t worry, you should always listen to your girlfriend, okay?”

“But I miss you.. I want to see you…” Hyoyeon’s voice became shaky and being Hyoyeon’s best friend, Sunny knew Hyoyeon was going to cry soon.

“Aigo Kim choding! Don’t cry, okay?! We can meet any time. I can work to your timing since I’m not doing anything since my dad didn’t want me to go work soon. Don’t make Taeyeon angry!”

“Then what about you? I know you have your own personal life and I’m bothering you, that’s why you told me to not make Taeyeon angry and do whatever she wants, right? I knew it bunny! I knew you don’t want me anymore!” Sunny laughed at her childish best friend.

“Yah! I won’t abandon you okay! I’m just saying that since you accepted Taeyeon as your girlfriend, she’ll definitely leave an impact in your life. I’m not abandoning you, I’m doting on you okie!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter