Chapter 6 (Part 1.)

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This whole chapter will be about Hyo's childhood~ If you find it boring you can skip this chapter! =)))

FLASHBACK

"Keep it from Hyoyeon, okay?" Their mom whispered to Jessica as they heard the bus honk, it was Hyoyeon's school bus who drove her back after school.

"Mom~ Unnie~ Where is daddy? I drew him today during art class!" Hyoyeon skipped into the house while smiling away happily.

Then, Hyoyeon felt that the atmosphere was different and she noticed something. There was a table placed at the living room, on top of the table, there were some food and a picture frame of her father. Little Hyoyeon still didn't know what happened. She then turned to her sister and mother.

"Mommy, where is daddy?" Hyoyeon asked, she knew something was wrong. I saw something simila at somewhere.... AH! Yoona! Yoona said her mom got into an accident and passed away... Does that mean... daddy? Hyoyeon thought.

"h-he.. he just went overseas to do some business." Her mom tries to find an excuse.

"Overseas? is he not coming back? Why is his picture placed on the table?" Hyoyeon pointed at the table.

"Hyo, stop asking. Come, unnie will bring you up." Jessica wanted to hold her little sister's hand but Hyoyeon slapped her hand away.

"DADDY IS DEAD! RIGHT? WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME?!" The 8 year old girl cried and ran up to her room.

"Jess, go take a look at your sister. I need a rest." Her mom ordered Jessica and sat on the couch.

"Hyo.." Jessica tried going near Hyoyeon.

"Daddy is dead....." Hyoyeon cried even harder.

Hyoyeon was always very close with her dad. Her dad dotes a lot on her too. They spent almost every Sunday together, it was their promise. Sunday was their daughter-father day and they would just go out both on their own, since Jessica was lazy most of the time, so she didn't join them. They would spend their Sundays at the park, or some ice cream parlours, or sometimes even at the amusement park. Hyoyeon never felt that empty that she is feeling right now. From now, she has no one to go out with on Sunday, she had to spend it alone without her father.

"Hyo, don't be like this. You still have me, and umma." Jessica let her sister into her embrace while Jessica herself cried too. 

It was their sleeping time very soon, after their mother went to her room and Jessica fell asleep, Hyoyeon sneakily went downstairs. She took a chair from the kitchen and stood on it in front of the table where her dad's picture frame was placed at. She stood there blankly and kept staring at the picture. As Hyoyeon thought about the memories she had with her father, tears rolled down her face. Hyoyeon stood there for 3 hours before she heard a voice calling for her.

"my little Hyo, it's very late, you should sleep." It was a man, with bright lights shining on him, beside there were sparkles. What Hyoyeon saw was her dad.

"Daddy? You're back, hooray!" Hyoyeon jumped down the chair happily and went to hug her dad.

"Daddy, umma and unnie said that you're dead... I knew it wasn't true!" Hyoyeon looked up at her dad.

"I got to go, behave and listen well to your mom and unnie, promise me?" Her father stretched out his pinky finger.

"No.. I don't want you to go... Daddy, will you stay please?" Kid Hyoyeon pleaded. Her dad just smiled and went through the door. Hyoyeon was feeling weird, she looked back at the table and hope it would just disappear, and so it isn't true that her dad was dead. Hyoyeon stood on the chair again and stared blankly at the picture.

***

Morning came and Hyoyeon stood there for the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter