Chapter 7 (Part 2.)

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CONTINUE OF FLASHBACK

Little Hyoyeon was back at home, she bid goodbye to Sunny who was still in the school bus. Hyoyeon saw her sister waiting for her at the doorstep. She walked there gloomily.

"Hyo, how's school? Do you have any homework?" Jessica asked as she took over Hyoyeon's school bag.

Hyoyeon didn't talk and just went into the house.

"My little princess, lunch is ready!" Hyoyeon's mom smiled sweetly at the young girl.

"Mom, I don't want to eat." Hyoyeon sat at the corner of the living room and hugged her knees, like how she was in school.

"Hyo~ You have to eat some." Jessica's turn to persuade her stubborn sister. 

Hyoyeon shook her head, "I want to eat with daddy." She then went in front of the table again.

"Hyoyeon, you're being naughty again." A manly voice reached Hyoyeon's ear. She turned around and she saw her father.

"OH! IT'S DADDY!! UNNIE, UMMA LOOK!!" Hyoyeon pointed and ran to her father. She hugged him and refused to let go while Jessica and her mom was wondering what is their youngest member of the family doing. They knew something was wrong and had to bring her to the doctors'.

"Why would you make your mom and unnie upset? I thought Hyoyeon promised me that you'll behave?" He smiled sweetly at Hyoyeon.

"Roger that! Hyoyeon did promised daddy!" Hyoyeon saluted her dad and went to the dining table obediently and started eating.

"Hyo, let's go somewhere and play." Jessica held Hyoyeon's small hand and led her out of the house to the car. They were bringing her to the psychologist.

They went in and brought Hyoyeon to the room. She sat down quietly and started stacking those toys that were on the floor. Hyoyeon re-stack it again when it dropped down. 

"Hello, little girl." A girl said and handed Hyoyeon a candy. The little girl looked at her and refused to take the candy.

"I'm Seohyun, you can call me Seohyun unnie. Would you say hello to me?" She smiled as she sat on the floor together with Hyoyeon.

"Hello." Hyoyeon replied without looking at her.

"Can Seohyun unnie stack this up with you? You're so cute!" Seohyun squealed. Hyoyeon didn't say anything but Seohyun took it as a yes.

They started stacking those toys together and it looks like Hyoyeon started to get along well with Seohyun too. She laughs at Seohyun's funny actions sometimes too.

"Can you tell unnie why do you like being alone now? Your umma told me you weren't like this last time." Seohyun asked with watery eyes.

"My classmates teased me about only having a parent. I'm sad." Hyoyeon replied.

"So, were you alone all the time in school?" Seohyun held the little girl's hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter