Chapter 14.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The long awaited day for both Hyoyeon and Taeyeon have finally arrived - their graduation day. Their graduation ceremony was being separated into their respective courses. The ceremony starts with the Mass Com course > Early Childhood course > Psychology course > Hospitality course > Engineering course and finally the Business Attachment course. 

Hyoyeon was waiting at the hall with Sunny. The shorter blonde was a little bit nervous while Hyoyeon was seen quite relaxed. Hyoyeon thinks that if she had done her best in everything she do, there's nothing to regret.

Jessica and her mom was sitting at the area which the students' families would come and watch them graduate. They were both relaxed, assured that their youngest member in the family would do very well. If Hyoyeon tops her course this year, it would be her 3rd consecutive year for being 1st every year since her year 1 in university.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was sitting on the swing in the park beside the canteen since her graduation was the last one. She was writing something on a piece of paper. Taeyeon was confident yet nervous at the same time. She promised herself if she gets first in her course, she will ask Hyoyeon to be her girlfriend in front of everybody on the stage. Thus it explains why she's writing something on a piece of paper, it's a "speech" that's she's going to make when she gets 1st.

"Hey." Sooyoung sat on the swing beside Taeyeon's.

"I'm so nervous."

"Don't be, have some confidence." Sooyoung smiled.

"What if I don't top the course? Then, I can only be friends with Hyoyeon." Taeyeon frowned.

"See, the only thing about you is that you always look on the dark side. Be optimistic. You'll be Hyoyeon's girlfriend! Come here. Let unnie pray for you." Sooyoung stretched out her hand waiting for Taeyeon to hold and go to the seats beside.

Finally, it was the Engineering course graduating ceremony. Although Hyoyeon did very well in her studies, she's still nervous. It's not that she doesn't like to lose, but she promised her dad to get 1st for every exams she had. The principal starts to announce the top 3 in the Engineering course and everyone was hoping that they're the one in the top 3.

"3rd in the course, Park Jiyoung!" The principal announced and everyone clapped for Jiyoung, another smart girl and always tries to compete for the 1st spot with Hyoyeon. However, she's friendly and not arrogant. Her goal is just to get into top 3.

"2nd in course, Lee Sunny!" He announced and Hyoyeon looked at her best friend beside her. She gave Sunny a bright smile before hugging her.

"Great job." Hyoyeon patted her back softly.

"WOOOOOO!! SUNNY JJANG! SUNNY JJANG!" Jessica was chanting Sunny's name like a fan of hers.

"Finally, the 1st in the Engineering course, the one that always tops her course for the every exams she had, KIM HYOYEON!" He announced and Hyoyeon felt that the big stone in her heart has finally been dropped down. From far Hyoyeon could already see Sunny's bright smile for her. The smile that looks like a sun. Hyoyeon fixed her academic dress and made her way up to the stage.

Hyoyeon got her certificate and the principal also put the square academic cap. The 3 of them then went down the stage. Sunny went to find her parents while Hyoyeon went to find hers too.

"Our baby~!!" Jessica spreaded her wide arms, waiting for Hyoyeon to go into her embrace.

"Unnie!! Umma!!" Hyoyeon hugged them tightly.

They went out to take some pictures before going to Taeyeon's graduating ceremony which is at the 2nd building next to Hyoyeon's.

"C'mon, I know you want to go to Taeyeon's graduating ceremony.” Jessica dragged Hyoyeon to the next building while her mom has to go back to work.

“I’ll celebrate for you tonight, mom has to go back to work now.” Hyoyeon’s mom gave her a kiss on her cheek before leaving.

“Soo!” Jessica shouted for her girlfriend once she spotted her.

“hey! The ceremony is about to start.”

Hyoyeon was trying to spot Taeyeon and when she did, she sent Taeyeon a text knowing that she has her phone with her.

[Hyoyeon]

Hello! I’m here at your graduating ceremony. Don’t spot me, kkk. Good luck and fighting! ;)

[Taeyeon]

You’re here?! Awesome. See you ;) I love you! <3

Hyoyeon smiled at Taeyeon’s text, what Taeyeon sent her never fails to make her smile.

“Now everyone is here, we’ll start our last graduating ceremony for the Business Attachment course.” The princip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter