Chapter 15.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Hyoyeon]

Good morning.. ^^*

Hyoyeon wanted to send a morning text to her girlfriend but she felt awkward and had never done it before. She then deleted it and type it over and over again to make her ownself feels that it isn’t that awkward.

“Uh-uh. That’s not the way to send your girlfriend a good morning text.” Jessica who popped out behind Hyoyeon made a comment.

“Yah! Do you know that you shouldn’t peep over my phone?! It’s rude!” Hyoyeon quickly hid her phone.

“Aigo, since it’s your first time, I’ll demonstrate to you. Give me your phone.”

[Hyoyeon]

Good morning love! I hope your morning will be good because mine is, you know why? Because I get to text you first thing in the morning! Everyday is a happy day as long as I get to text you. See you when I see you later, I hope you can wake up soon because I can’t wait to start the day with you ^^* I love you hehehe

Without letting Hyoyeon see what Jessica typed, the older girl sent it.

“Yah!!! You could’ve at least let me read it first..” Hyoyeon pouted. “Anyway, why are you up so early? Not your style. Breakfast with Sooyoung unnie?”

“Smart baby! Go bathe first, lemme send my love a morning text hehe.” Jessica giggled as she pushed Hyoyeon towards the door.

The first thing Taeyeon woke up is to check her phone. And she was happy because she read Hyoyeon’s text. Who wouldn’t be happy if one received a morning text? Although it was not sent by Hyoyeon herself… Hehe.

[Taeyeon]

I’m up! *^^* I’m sorry I’m not the one who sent you the message first~ kkkk. I love you so much, do you know? ^^ Anyway, I’ll go bathe first so that we can meet earlier and on time! Hehe. See you later, Hyobaby.^^

After several minutes, Hyoyeon still didn’t reply her since she’s bathing and probably applying some cream on her face as she’s bathing. Taeyeon became impatient and thought that Hyoyeon purposely didn’t want to reply her. Lol taeng why would she even ignore you she’s an innocent child! Wrong thinking tsk.

[Taeyeon]

Hyoooo~~~ Where are you? L

[Taeyeon]

I miss you already~~

[Taeyeon]

Are you busy? My sister is going to meet your sister already~ Can we meet each other soon also? I want to see your beautiful face! <3

[Taeyeon]

I’ll wait patiently……

On the other hand, Hyoyeon who just came out of the bathroom saw her phone kept vibrating non stop. She unlocked her iPhone and found many texts sent by Taeyeon. She smiled at the silly girl and replied them.

[Hyoyeon]

I’m sorry! I was bathing ^^ You should wash up now! I’m ready to meet ^^

[Taeyeon]

OKAY!!! GIVE ME 10 MINUTES!! HEHE. I LOVE YOU <333

Hyoyeon then went back into the room and saw Jessica still texting, she presume it’s Sooyoung she’s texting with.

“Sis! Which outfit should I put on?” Hyoyeon took out several skirts and one piece dresses.

“That.” Jessica pointed to a high waist skirt Hyoyeon is holding on to.

“This? With this, will it look good?” Hyoyeon took the high waist skirt and a creamy ¾  sleeve shirt.

“Yeah.”

“Alright!”

Hyoyeon tied her hair into a messy bun and she was wearing high heels with a creamy ¾ sleeve shirt and the navy blue high waist skirt. She definitely looks stunning.

Hyoyeon was waiting patiently outside her house for Taeyeon.

“Hyobaby!” Hyoyeon was greeted by a hug from Taeyeon.

“Where shall we go today?” Hyoyeon asked as Taeyeon held her hand.

“Where do you want to go?”

“I don’t know.”

“I know!” Taeyeon punched her fist into the air and dragged Hyoyeon with her.

They arrived at a place and it was a Neoprint shop.

“Neoprints?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah! We should create some precious memories together! Let’s go!”

They took 3 Neoprints, one is their individual shots

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter