Chapter 3.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh no oh no, should I change for her? But... !" Hyoyeon whispered to herself and couldn't help but squeal when she thought of having to see Taeyeon's body. 

Hyoyeon was pacing up and down in the room, tapping her chin and thinking of what can she do without having to see Taeyeon . Just when she was turning around, Taeyeon threw up even more. Hyoyeon started to panick and still thinking of something, refusing to change Taeyeon's clothes.

"AH!" Hyoyeon ran back to her own house, she thought of something.

"Mom! Mom! Wake up!" Hyoyeon nudged her sleeping mom.

"Yes, my lovely daughter?" Her mom asked with her eyes closed.

"Can you help me with something?" Hyoyeon asked, showing her aegyo. Yes in the middle of the night

Without letting her mom answer her, the blonde dragged her mom over to SooTae's house and asked her to change Taeyeon's clothes.

"Yah, you woke me up in the middle of the night just to change her clothes for her?" Hyoyeon's mom facepalmed herself to think that her silly daughter did does it. 

"Hehehe. We can't possibly leave her sleeping in those disgusting clothes right?" Hyoyeon giggled.

"You can change it for her! Do you know I have to work later in the morning?" Her mom said.

"That's because you have experiences in this while I don't have! Ew, having to see a person's body, yucks!" Hyoyeon stucked her tongue out and her mom asked Hyoyeon to take out a new set of clothes and told her to wait outside snice she doesn't want to see Taeyeon's body Taeyeon get changed right before her eyes.

Hyoyeon was waiting patiently outside, she was thinking if Sooyoung would be like Taeyeon, puking all over the place, Hyoyeon hurried and went into Sooyoung's room. Luckily, Sooyoung was sleeping soundly, no puking or whatsoever. Hyoyeon hived a sigh of relief and wondered it would be uncomfortable sleeping in those working clothes. The blonde girl that went to Sooyoung's wardrobe and got out her PJs. She went out and just in time, her mom came out of Taeyeon's room with those dirty clothes. Hyoyeon took the dirty clothes and hand the PJs to her mom. Of course, she knew it was Hyoyeon meant and nodded before Hyoyeon goes to the kitchen.

Hyoyeon felt that it would stink the next morning if she leaves those clothes there. So she went to the toilet and started scrubbing those dirty clothes hyo is amazing. "Aish, those stains." Hyoyeon shook her head before proceeding to find the bakign soda to get rid of the stains.

Finally, she finished washing the clothes, she smelled it and the clothes are very nice smelling. She hung them outside the toilet and went to find her mother.

"Mom, are you done?" Hyoyeon whispered.

"Yeah, let's go." Her mom said and dragged Hyoyeon out of the house just in case she wants to do anything again.

Hyoyeon and her mom went out of the gate and made sure it's locked safely before going back into their house. "wait!" Hyoyeon stopped her mom before going in.

The blonde girl bent down and took something up from the floor, "hehe, I forgot about my books. Let's go!" 

"Now you, will attend to your sister and me, will be going back to my room and sleep." Hyoyeon's mom ordered before going up, leaving the youngest pouting.

"Idiot, who told you to drink so much?!" Hyoyeon talked to hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter