Chapter 1.

Let's write our love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I made some minor changes to Jessica and Sooyoung's profiles, please read the foreword again before reading the very first chapter!! :) Oh and also, both HyoSica and SooTae lives with their mom only!

The sun has risen and the sleepy head model went down to have her breakfast. She came down and saw her mom at the dining table.

"Mom, where's Hyoyeon?" Jessica asked for her sister.

"She went out to discard the rubbish, but it's been 15 minutes, I guess she found some books or something." Her mom said and continued to read the newspaper.

"I'll go get her." Just when Jessica was going to the door, the door opened and it was of course her bookworm sister holding tons of books on her hand while reading the book on top.

"Yah! What did you picked up at the rubbish dump huh?" Jessica asked as she took away the book that her sister is reading from her.

"Sis! Give it back!!" Hyoyeon tried to snatch it back but she failed. "Tell me first." 

"Sigh. The new neighbors just moved in and they threw all of these precious books away!! Oh my god, such a waste." Hyoyeon facepalmed herself.

"Tsk, why would I have such a nerdy sister? Mom, did you carry the wrong baby back?" Jessica teased as she returned the books to Hyoyeon.

"Well, maybe, because I don't remember I love reading THAT much." Their mom emphasized "that" and laughed at her two lovely daughters.

"MOM!" Hyoyeon went up to her and Jessica's shared room.

"Hey, sis." Jessica called as she saw Hyoyeon reading on her bed.

"What?" 

"You should really stop reading! Look at me." Jessica held Hyoyeon's chin and made Hyoyeon looked at her.

"Yes?" 

"You're really pretty, I'm sure your classmates are all wanting you to be their girlfriend, so, stop putting up such a nerdy self!!!" Jessica said and took away Hyoyeon's books again.

"YAH!!! Give it back to me!!!" Hyoyeon shouted, "What's so good about dating? Isn't it better to be alone? You can enjoy the peace of being alone. Not bad." Hyoyeon nodded. 

"Yah... give it to me......" Hyoyeon whined before tickling her sister. "YAH!! YAH!" Jessica laughed as she lied down on her bed with Hyoyeon still tickling her.

Just then, a 4R photo card from the book dropped onto the floor, it was a tall girl with defined cheekbones smiling into the camera sweetly, Jessica picked up the photo and showed Hyoyeon. She then noticed a short girl was in the photo as well, it looks like she was being blocked purposely by the taller girl. She was frowning. Jessica found the tall girl really pretty.

"Hey, did you said that the new neighbors next door threw this?" Hyoyeon nodded.

"Wow, these two girls must be living next door then!!! She's so pretty, right?" Jessica showed Hyoyeon the picture again before admiring it again.

"Yucks." Hyoyeon shrugged and went to change into a new set of clothes, getting ready for school.

"Bye mom, we're heading out." Hyoyeon said and they both gave their mom each a hug before leaving.

"Remember to not frown or reject directly whenever a guy or girl asks you out." Her mom teased and Hyoyeon shot her a glare.

"YAH! I'm there to study, not date!" 

"Alright alright, let's go, sis."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter