MAKING UP

Game On

"Where are we going?"

 

Taecyeon ignored me and continued driving.I got irritated,"Yah!"

 

"Shh,just wait okay?"

 

"Can't you just tell me?"

 

"That isn't fun."

 

"Oh you know what fun is?"

 

He raised an eyebrow,"Yes I do know what fun is."

 

"Don't you just know how to work?"

 

"Babe,that's not the only thing I do."

 

"It is the only thing you do."

 

He kept quiet and drove down to the national stadium.

 

"What are we doing here?"

 

He smirked,"Hmm,winter sports."

 

I couldn't help smiling,"Wow really?"

 

He chuckled,"You're finally smiling,I booked the whole ice rink,so we'll just skate till tomorrow okay?"

 

I gasped,"Can we do that?"

 

"Well,I just said I booked the whole place."

 

I hugged him real tight,"Wah komawo!"

 

I rushed out of the car to the gigantic rink inside.This was where the national skaters would train and I missed coming here for all the training.Taecyeon knows how much I miss my skating career.

 

I met him one night after training when it was really late and there weren't anymore buses available.He literally drove up to me and asked if I needed a ride.I don't know why,but I accepted this stranger's offer and here we are.

 

At the skating rink late at night.

 

I stood outside the rink,staring at the ice,feeling the amazing coolness in the air.

 

"Haeri ah,iliwa."

 

I turned and saw Taecyeon holding our skates.I giggled and hopped over to him,"Komawo oppa."

 

I grabbed my pair but he caught my waist,"Yah,that's not enough for a thank you."

 

"Then what do you-"

 

He kissed me gently and I smiled,its been sometime since we've kissed like this.Not rushed or hurried,but slow and patient.

 

"Mm,you taste like chocolate."

 

I laughed and pushed him off,"Okay okay that's enough,lets skate!"

 

I pulled him to the seats and I quickly got my skates on.I stood at the door,pausing suddenly,wow its been a long time since I've been on the ice.

 

"Haeri?"

 

"Nae?"

 

"Waegeulae?"

 

My hands trembled slightly and Taecyeon took them,"Yah relax,waegeulae?You're freezing."

 

"Oppa."

 

He hugged me,"Hmm?"

 

"I'm scared."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"Molla,can I still skate like last time?"

 

"Why can't you?"

 

I thought about it and he let me go,"Kwenchana,I'm here with you,slowly okay?"

 

I gripped on his hand tight and he led me into the rink."You're supposed to be the one guiding me you know?"

 

"Oppa."

 

"Ara,careful."

 

Both my feet were on the ice,Taecyeon was also trying to get his balance.I wasn't helping much with that.

 

I let his hands go slowly and he watched me,"You sure you're okay?"

 

I nodded,"You can hold me if you want to."

 

He glared at me,"Yah,a guy's ego."

 

I giggled,"Mianhe oppa."

 

I took a deep breath and started moving,step by step.Taecyeon was keeping an eye on me,trying to skate as well.

 

He wasn't a bad skater,he was amazing in fact,but he always took some time to warm up with the ice.

 

I skated around slowly,getting to know the ice better.Taecyeon soon joined me and we were floating on the ice.I felt the cold wind brush past me and I spun around a few times,Taecyeon hovering behind me in case anything happened.

 

I skated backwards,facing my amazing boyfriend and he eyed me,"Wae?"

 

I held my hands out and he took them.I spun him around and he chuckled,"Woah slow down,I'm not the ice princess here."

 

I smiled,remembering my past nickname,"Used to be,there are better skaters out there."

 

He braked suddenly,scraping the ice and pulling me to him.I rammed onto his firm chest and rubbed my head,"Ah,yah apa."

 

He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes,"You will always be my ice princess okay?I'm serious."

 

"Oppa."

 

"You know I've always been your biggest fan,you know I'll love you no matter what."

 

I pouted and he hugged me,"You silly girl,just skate till your legs give way or till you're too tired to stand,I'll take care of you."

 

I pulled away and pinched his nose,"Aigoo someone is being so nice today."

 

"To make up for all the time I've not spent with you these past months,I know you've not been happy because of me,mianhe."

 

I bit my lip,a little embarrassed,"Was it obvious?"

 

"Babe,I know when you're upset,and I don't want you to feel hurt."

 

"Well I'm feeling better now,thanks to you."

 

"Eyy but it hurts for me."

 

"Oh waeyo?"

 

He pointed to his chest and I eyed him,"You were the one pulling me."

 

"But still."

 

I smiled and stared at his lips,"I can't tiptoe on ice."

 

He laughed and held my waist,lifting me up slightly,making me yelp before kissing me with all his might.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:So she's an ex-national skater but now she's a model. She doesn't skate much anymore cos of her career and Taec took her back to the rink cos he wants to make her happy and yeah. Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^