HEATED

Game On

I got dressed after washing up,this time wearing skinny jeans and a simple blouse.I've been wearing dresses too often.

 

Even though Taecyeon likes it,I have to vary my style.I went to the kitchen and my mum handed some honey water to me,"Come back home earlier after work,don't always stay out."

 

"I'm with Taecyeon,its okay."

 

"You know your dad wants to see you home early."

 

"Ara,I'll come back earlier today."

 

"Go to the dining room,your food is there."

 

"Nae umma."

 

I drank my honey water and went outside,when I felt someone back hug me.

 

I choked and coughed on my water,"Yah Taecyeon shi!"

 

He laughed and pulled away,"Oh mianhe my poor baby,let me help you clean up."

 

He kissed me roughly, my mouth clean before biting my lip softly.

 

I pulled away,stopping him from continuing,"Ah,you're so sloppy today,how did you even come in?"

 

"You gave me your password Miss Forgetful."

 

I giggled and placed my hands on his broad chest,"Well my parents are over for the weekend,so behave."

 

"Oh jinjja?"

 

He took my hands and let them slide down his chest to his abs.I eyed him,"Nae jinjja."

 

He grumbled and buried his head in my neck,"God its so hard to turn you on."

 

"Haeri."I pulled away quickly,"Oh nae appa."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo uncle."Taecyeon bowed politely and my father nodded,"Well,come to the dining room,don't stand there."

 

I bit my lip and Taecyeon held my waist,"Your legs are beautiful."

 

I glared at him,"You're not so bad yourself."

 

We ate breakfast well,my dad asking random questions from time to time.But Taecyeon coped well,another thing he's good at.

 

I checked my watch,"Okay I'll be getting to work now.Bye mum,bye dad."

 

I hugged both of them and Taecyeon bowed,pulling me out to his car.

 

"Why'd you come so early in the morning?"

 

"Why can't I?"

 

"Oppa."

 

"I wanna fetch you to work okay?"

 

"Aww baby you're so sweet!"I pinched his cheek and he grabbed my hand,"Yah yah I'm driving."

 

I intertwined our fingers and rested back in my seat,"Oppa,are you free tonight?"

 

He thought about it,"After ten,I have a proposal to finish for my dad."

 

"Mm okay,I have the photo shoot and fashion show to worry about."

 

"What?You're going to be later than me?"

 

"Hope not."

 

"Call me once you're done okay?"

 

I giggled,"Nae oppa,you sound like my father when I was younger."

 

"Well you're my baby so I'm more or less like your dad."

 

I face palmed myself,"Remind me why I love you again."

 

"Hajima,I'm just playing."

 

I laughed,"Imagine if my dad saw you like this."

 

"Did you see the way he was watching me earlier?He was this close to eating me."Taecyeon used his fingers to show me how close.

 

I put my hand on the back of his neck,pressing firmly,"Well you did well in front of him,so relax,they'll be leaving tomorrow anyway."

 

He let out a long breath,"Goodness your hands are really good."

 

I smirked and let my finger run down his neck,"Wanna know what else my hands can do?"

 

He swerved the car to a side and climbed over to my side,pushing the seat down so quickly I yelped.

 

He kissed me gently,arms holding my shoulders down while I tried to register what was going on.His hand somehow managed to sneak up my blouse and I gasped.

 

His tongue exploring my cavern the moment he got the chance.He pressed his body against mine and I pushed him slightly,hands on his muscular torso.

 

I hugged him to me and he smiled,thinking he got me under his control.

 

I pulled away from the heated kiss and attacked his neck.He moaned and grabbed my waist,pushing me against his body.

 

I giggled and pulled away,I played a bit too far,"Oppa."

 

He gazed at me,"Give in to me."

 

I held his chin and kissed him softly,it was the most effective way to calm him down.He knew it too.

 

He kissed me back,softly,gently,regaining his composure.

 

He mumbled onto my lips,"Mianhe."

 

"Aniya,its not your fault,but we promised to wait for one another right?"

 

"Mm,ara."

 

"Pali,we're going to be late for work."

 

==========================================================================================================================