JEALOUS

Game On

The models came in and my instructor quickly got to work.Getting them in a line and introducing me to them.

 

"Ladies,this is your boss,mostly your judge and evaluator,Kim Haeri.Respect her more than you shall respect me,because she holds more bearings than me,your coach,arasso?"

 

"Nae."

 

I cleared my throat and flipped through the list,"You girls will start with getting familiar with the upcoming fashion show,Mr Sung will guide you through the rest."

 

The studio door opened and Taecyeon came in again after visiting the washroom.

 

The models had their eyes glued on him and I wondered just how many people my boyfriend can attract.Taec looked up from his phone and stared at the whole line of girls,not sure whether he should bow or greet or introduce himself.

 

I looked at the instructor and eye signaled him to get started.

 

"Erm okay girls,place your things in the room behind the stage and come back out here."

 

The girls couldn't get their eyes off Taec and I face palmed myself.Wow my boyfriend is a great distraction.

 

I turned to him,"Yah,you're still not going back to work?"

 

"Eyy I want to spend more time with you."

 

"Jinjja?Or are the girls here prettier than those at your office?"

 

He eyed me,"Babe?"

 

"Wae?"

 

"Don't do that."

 

"Do what?"

 

"I know that I'm-starting-to suspect-you tone."

 

"I'm not suspecting you."

 

He held my shoulders,"I belong to you,and you to me,mutual understanding."

 

"But seems like other girls may want you."

 

"They won't get me,plus,how do you think I feel when you're around guys?"

 

"I'm not usually around guys."

 

He rested his forehead on mine,"Tell you what,I'll take you to the club tonight,just wear this,I'll pick you up later."

 

I grumbled,"After dinner?"

 

He chuckled and kissed me deeply,"Arasso,I don't want to dance with my girlfriend being all grumpy."

 

"Wae?Am I very embarrassing?"

 

"Haeri,hajima,I love you."

 

The girls came out of the room and started another round of drooling while I tried my very best to get Taecyeon to go back to work.

 

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Okay so that's today's update! Now we just have to see what's going to happen at the club later...Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^