STAYING

Game On

I sat on his sofa,helping him with some administrative matters.Its the least I can do.

 

He is working hard to gain acknowledgment from his father since his mother passed away.

 

"Haeri ah."

 

"Nae."

 

"We have an event coming up soon,we might need models,your company up for it?"

 

I went over to him and read the details from his computer,"Mm,put us up for selection."

 

He typed my name in,"Okay,how many models are you putting up?"

 

"How big is the event?"

 

"You're not the only company."

 

"Oh,ten then."

 

"Okay,"he glanced at me then looked back at his screen.

 

"Yah waegeulae?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Just thinking about something."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Why don't you be a model for the event?"

 

"Why should I be?"

 

"You're beautiful babe."

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Well it'll help me out."

 

"How?"

 

"Show my dad that I have a beautiful and smart girlfriend that can support me when I need her."

 

I thought about it,"What will I have to do?"

 

"Hmm,your models will do the normal modelling,you'll do the MCing?"

 

My eyes widened,"Are you crazy?"

 

"Aniya,if you do a good job,my dad will see your potential and know that I made a good choice."

 

"Taecyeon ah,I've only MCed small events and managed backstage,I'll put up a whole show for you but I can't MC."

 

He puffed his cheeks,"Its okay if you don't want to babe,I just thought its a good opportunity for you to MC instead of just being another model."

 

I sighed,I felt bad the moment I rejected him,I get his intentions but I don't want to screw up the whole show.

 

I hugged his shoulders and kissed his neck,"Oppa."

 

He patted my head,"Kwenchana."

 

"But-"

 

He turned and kissed me gently,already knowing about my internal fluster.He pulled away,"Ara,its okay."

 

I pouted and snuggled close to him,"But I wanna help you."

 

He grabbed a bunch of papers,"Then help me shred this."

 

I glared at him and took the whole stack from him,"Arasso."

 

I grabbed a chair and went to his paper shredder,shoving the paper into the machine.My phone rang from the sofa but I ignored it.

 

"Haeri ah,your phone."

 

I shoved more paper into the machine,"Don't care."

 

"Babe."

 

I turned the power up on the shredder and put more paper in.Taecyeon walked over and answered my phone,"Yeoboseyo?Taecyeon-imida."

 

I didn't bother about him.

 

"Ah nae she's with me."

 

Who is he talking to anyway?

 

"Oh mianhe,I'll get her to go back now."

 

I glanced at him and he watched me,"Ah but I can't leave now."

 

I put my hand out for my phone but Taec shook his head.He looked at his watch,"Arasso,I'll take her home."

 

He hung up and I eyed him,"Nugu yah?"

 

"Your mum,seems like your dad wants to talk to us."

 

"Oh jinjja?"

 

"Mm,I'll just finish up and rush back."

 

"What's the big rush?"

 

"They said they're going to Sweden for some business partner's wedding."

 

"Oh,do your work then,I'll just go back myself."

 

"Didn't you hear what I just said?I said he has something to tell us,"he pointed to both of us.

 

"You don't seem very keen on going."

 

"Its work that's not putting me in the mood."

 

I sighed and stuffed the rest of the papers into the machine,not even bothering to talk to him anymore.He sat back at his table and continued flipping through the files and typing on his computer.

 

I grabbed my things and left his office,I'll just talk to my parents myself,he's too busy.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Woo...Feelings are thrown everywhere. Kay time to do work! Work hard everybody!