TO YOU

Game On

I drove down to the stadium to meet up with Taecyeon.I felt extremely happy,because I would most probably get a chance to have the whole rink to myself again.

 

I got out of my car and went inside the stadium.It was completely dark but I saw the lights in the changing room on.It was really creepy,I could sense someone watching me.

 

"Taecyeon ah."

 

My voice echoed through the whole ice rink and I almost ran out.But I really wanted to skate tonight.I took a deep breath and went to the changing room.I gasped,a dress was hung up on the cupboard with my skates on the bench.

 

"Woah jinjja,this dress is so pretty."It was a long sleeve sparkly low cut black dress and I guessed that Taecyeon must have left it here for me.

 

I quickly got changed and went to the rink."Why is it so dark?"

 

A spotlight shone on me the moment I said that.I squinted and looked around,"Taecyeon oppa!"

 

No answer.It was still dark other than the spotlight shining directly at me.I scoffed and started skating around.I spun around a few times and did a quick jump in the air.

 

I heard a few gasps from around me and braked,skates scraping the ice.I looked around me,there definitely were people around me.

 

"Oppa?"

 

"Nae."

 

I turned sharply and saw Taecyeon skating towards me,a spotlight on him too.

 

I went up to him and hugged him tight,"Oppa,what's going on?"

 

He held my hands,"Come on,lets do your old routine."

 

"Bwoh?How?"

 

He chuckled and pulled me along on the ice,getting faster and faster.The spotlight followed us and it felt like last time,during my competitions,just more relaxed now.

 

"Then you do a spin here with you partner."Taecyeon held my waist and spun us around.

 

I giggled and pulled him this time,"And then you let me go while I do a mid air spin."

 

I did my spin and Taecyeon took my hands,making me spin around him.I laughed and crashed into him,hugging him tight.

 

"Woah woah careful there."

 

I pulled away from him and looked at Taecyeon up and down."Waegeulae?"

 

I skated around him,evaluating his suit,it matched my dress' colour.

 

I stopped in front of him,"So,what's today's event?"

 

He raised an eyebrow and snapped his fingers.The whole stadium lit up and I stared blankly.

 

The seats were all filled up.My family and relatives,Taecyeon's family and relatives,my models and even Mr Sung was there,Taecyeon's secretary even.

 

"Oppa."

 

Taecyeon kneeled on the ice and held a ring out,"Kim Haeri,will you marry me?"

 

I covered my mouth,"What in the-"

 

"Mianhe,that I took such a long time to propose to you,but I wanted to make it as special as possible for our ice princess."

 

I giggled and nodded,"Yeah of course I'll marry you why the hell won't I?"

 

He laughed and hugged me.Everyone clapped and cheered.

 

"Okay everybody!Get your skates on and have some fun!"I looked up at where the spotlight went off and found Jun.K holding a mic.

 

I laughed and Taecyeon held my waist tighter,"Yah yah you're mine okay?"

 

"Arasso."

 

Taecyeon slipped the ring on my finger and tilted my chin to kiss me.I couldn't help smiling,this boyfriend-I mean,fiance of mine,I can't stand him sometimes.

 

The audience started filling up the rink and the whole place was soon filled with laughter.

 

Slow music played and Taecyeon just held my waist,skating around with me.I really didn't know what else to ask for,having Taecyeon with me,doing the thing I used to do best,having my family with me.

 

"Oppa wait here."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Hold on okay?I have to do this before I forget about how scared I was earlier."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

I skated away from Taecyeon quickly and almost everyone turned to me.

 

"Congratulations Haeri!"I shushed Mr Sung,"Chakaman,erm thank you,I need to get back at my fiance first."

 

"For what?"

 

I skated towards Taecyeon and he stared at me,"Yah Hae-"

 

He tried running off but I braked and shaved ice flew to his face.I started laughing and Taecyeon almost fell from the sudden attack.

 

I hugged him and the people around us laughed.

 

"Yah Kim Haeri!"I pulled away quickly,"Ah oppa mianhe I was so tempted to try that out."

 

"Oh yeah?"He shook his head and more snow flew out of his hair.I laughed but covered my mouth when Taecyeon glared at me.

 

"You stand there."

 

"Ah oppa hajima jebal mianhe."

 

"Aww okay,then do something for me."

 

"Do what?"

 

"Do the same thing again,but do it to Junsu this time."

 

"Woah,okay."

 

I smiled and looked around for Jun.K."Oppa!"

 

Junsu turned to me and I rushed at him,braking in front of him.

 

The ice flew at him and I started cracking up."Yah,neol!"

 

"Ah oppa,you should have seen your face!"

 

Soon,almost everybody was spraying ice at one another.But,it wasn't exactly my fault right?Taecyeon started it.

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Wow tomorrow's the last chappie! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^