CLUBBING

Game On

I packed my bag and went out of the studio to wait for Taecyeon.My phone rang and I picked it up,"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Wah,even the way you answer the phone is y."

 

"Oppa hajima."

 

"Aish I can't even compliment my beautiful girlfriend."

 

"Where are you?"

 

"In your heart."

 

I face palmed myself,"Oppa!"

 

A glossy black car stopped in front of me and I recognised it as Taec's.I hung up and he stepped out of the car,different suit,now more like some playboy.

 

"Oh,you changed?"

 

I raised an eyebrow,"If you can change why can't I?"

 

He slid his hand down my waist,"The other dress was nice too."

 

"I like this one more."

 

He smirked and kissed me gently,"Mm,I like you dressed all shiny like this."

 

My dress was a shiny grey,which coincidentally matched his shiny grey suit.

 

I was falling asleep after a long day,"Oppa,can we eat dinner now please?"

 

"Where do you want to go?"

 

I rested on his chest,"Anywhere."

 

"Yah,don't fall asleep,we're supposed to have some fun."

 

"Mm,ara."

 

We got into his car and ate at a restaurant before heading down to the club.I wasn't that tired anymore since I had my dinner.

 

Taecyeon held my hand and we went into the club."Babe?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Stay with me okay?"

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"I want to make sure you're safe."

 

I hugged on his arm,"Aww that's so sweet."

 

"Plus your mini dress isn't helping much with guys staring."

 

I just smiled and let him pull me inside,it was something I liked about him,always making me feel safe.

 

The music was booming and he got us a table.He hand signaled to me that he'll be getting drinks so I waited there for him.I kind of get what he meant by guys staring,because they were really staring at me.

 

"Hello pretty,would you like a dance?"

 

I looked at the guy that just talked to me then back at the bar to see if Taecyeon was still there and he was.Well,there were girls drooling over him again,but still.

 

"Erm,no thanks,I'm waiting for somebody."

 

He looked at where I just looked,"Ah,got your eyes on him huh?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

The guy got an arm around my shoulders,"Yah,he's obviously a player,you can see just from the way he talks to those girls."

 

I saw some girls approach Taecyeon and he smiled at them politely,waiting for our drinks.Yeah I know Taecyeon is good around girls,all the more careful he is to not make me unhappy.

 

I took the guy's arm away,"And how do I know you're not a player?"

 

"Because I've only set eyes on you tonight."

 

He leaned in and I pushed his chest,"Mianhe,but I'm taken."

 

He took my hand and kissed it,"How do you expect me to believe that?"

 

"Babe,who is that?"

 

I turned and saw Taecyeon with our drinks,he handed one to me and eyed the guy.

 

"Erm,I just met him?"

 

The guy pulled away and faced Taecyeon,"And you are?"

 

"I'm her bodyguard,which means no one is getting any closer to her."

 

The guy smirked at me,"Well with a body like that you have to have a bodyguard."

 

Taecyeon grabbed that guy's collar with just one hand and lifted him off the ground,even though that guy was also quite tall.

 

I grabbed his arm,"Oppa let him go!"

 

"When I let you go,I don't even want to see or hear you,get it?"

 

The guy nodded desperately,almost suffocating.Taecyeon put him down and he coughed a few times,"Yah you mad or something?"

 

I held Taecyeon back,"Oppa don't."

 

I turned to that guy,"For goodness sake just go."

 

He walked off and the small crowd around us dispersed.

 

I could feel Taecyeon's tense muscles and I sighed,hugging him,"Yah relax,I'm fine."

 

He smoothed my hair,"Sometimes I wonder why I even want to bring you here."

 

I looked up at him,"I'm wondering the same thing."

 

I sat him down and held his hand,taking sips of the drink he got me.

 

He gulped his drink down and I looked at him,"Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"

 

I tilted his chin and kissed him deeply,slightly taken aback by the strong taste of alcohol from his lips.

 

He smirked and pulled away slightly,"You know I can't control myself when there's alcohol involved right?"

 

I pouted and pressed my lips on his cheek,"Arasso,I'll leave you alone."

 

I went over to the bar to get more drinks when I felt his arms around my waist.

 

"Baby kajima."

 

"I'm just getting a drink."

 

"Eyy,I'm sticking with you."

 

I giggled,"Do you want a drink too?"

 

He shook his head,"I want a dance."

 

"Oh?"

 

He took me to the dance floor and wrapped my arms around his neck,leaning his forehead on mine.I closed my eyes and he kissed the tip of my nose,"Sleepy?"

 

"A little."

 

Taecyeon slipped his hands down my arms,the side of my body to the hem of my dress,"Want me to wake you up?"

 

I smiled and touched his clothed abs,"No thank you."

 

He nearly growled in my ear,"Stop that,or the alcohol will take over."

 

I laughed and hugged his waist,"Nae oppa."

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:And all is well! Maybe..I guess.. I don't know.. ;) Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^