MODELING 2

Game On

I just blinked blankly,Jun.K's face so close to mine.I didn't dare talk,our lips might just touch.

 

"Okay get in the mood,expressions!"

 

Junsu smiled and leaned in closer,if that is even possible,and slid his hand down to my waist,pulling me to him.

 

I bit my lip,"Oppa."

 

"Shh,its just posing,I won't do anything to you."

 

I scoffed and Jun.K turned his head,diving to my neck.I gasped,I only barely used makeup to cover up what Taecyeon did to me last night.

 

Junsu chuckled,"Woah,someone claimed you already?"

 

",you can see?"

 

He laughed quietly and pulled away,"You're even more wild than me."

 

"Junsu hold her arms above her head."He did as told and pressed his nose to my cheek,"Was it fun?"

 

"We didn't do anything."

 

"Oh yeah sure I believe that."

 

"Good."

 

"Yah tell me honestly."

 

"I'm serious."

 

"Haeri grab his shirt."I pulled his shirt,exposing his abs to me.

 

"Go ahead,touch them,compare them with your boyfriend's."Junsu smirked.I rolled my eyes but let my hand run down his chiseled torso.

 

"Woah oppa,you're not bad."

 

"Okay that's all,next couple."Junsu scoffed and pulled away,"Of course,how else are people going to believe that I'm the best friend of our ice princess?"

 

I glared at him,"So that's the only thing I'm good for?"

 

He laughed and hugged me,"I missed you and all your crap these past few years."

 

"Haeri ah."

 

We pulled away and Taecyeon came over,"Iliwa."

 

I hugged Taec and he patted my head,"I don't like it."

 

I looked up at him,"I won't like it either."

 

"Hold it there hold it there!"We froze there and heard the camera's shutter sound.

 

"Wow that's a good shot,Haeri and Taecyeon come here."We went over and saw the shot they took,"That's nice."

 

"Okay that's nice,we'll take another round of shots for the two of you,but first,Taecyeon and Sohyun come here."

 

Jun.K took me aside to sit down and I rested my head on his shoulder,watching Taecyeon and Sohyun do the poses.Taec clearly didn't like it but he didn't show it,he took the photos as naturally as possible.

 

"Sohyun more emotion!"She bit her lip and moved away from Taecyeon,glancing at me to see if I was okay with it.

 

I nodded slightly,not really okay with it but still,she can't take the shots if she knew I was bothered.

 

"Positions again!"Taecyeon moved towards her and she put her arms around Taecyeon's neck,burying her head into his chest.I felt my breath get stuck in my throat,"Wow so that's how Taec felt."

 

Jun.K held my hand,"Kwenchana?"

 

I shook my head,"Of course not,but they need to get the shots right."

 

He chuckled and rested his cheek against my head,"Mm,must be hard for you to be in this line."

 

"I'm not always the one doing the modeling."

 

"True,by the way,how old is the girl that's modeling with your boyfriend anyway?"

 

"Sohyun?"

 

"Yeah her."

 

"Waeyo?Interested?"

 

"Kind of."

 

"She's two years younger than you."

 

"Yes!"

 

I giggled,"Oh your type right?Younger girls."

 

"Do you know what's her type?"

 

"Not really,but she did ask me who you were to me."

 

"What did you say?"

 

"I told her you were my boyfriend."

 

"Yah!"

 

I clamped my hand over his mouth,"Aish softer,aniya,I told her you were my friend,Taecyeon's my boyfriend."

 

"Sheesh you really,scared me there."

 

"Okay that's all!Next couple!"I got up from Junsu's shoulder and Taecyeon came over to me,grabbing my hands to slide down his chest to his abs.

 

I stared at him and he closed his eyes,"Ah its different when its you."

 

I pushed him away,"Yah neol,what are you doing?"

 

"Can I have her back?"

 

Jun.K gestured to me,"She's all yours."

 

Taecyeon pulled me up and took me outside to the vending machine,"Need a drink?"

 

"I'm fine."

 

"Jinjja?I'm parched."

 

He got a cup of iced coffee and gulped it down in seconds.I massaged his shoulders and he put more money in the machine,buying another cup.

 

"Oppa,why are you so thirsty?"

 

"Molla."He gulped down his second cup and started getting a third.I pressed on his neck and he let out a long breath,"Ah I'm probably really stressed."

 

I smiled and back hugged him,"Komawo,you did great earlier."

 

"Jeongmal?"

 

"Mm."

 

He tapped his fingers on my hand,"Haeri ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Did you feel jealous earlier?"

 

"A little."

 

"Same here,want me to make up for it?"

 

"Make up for what?"

 

He threw his tiny paper cup into the bin for the third time and pushed me up against the wall.He pressed his body against mine and kissed me gently.I smiled and melted into him.

 

Wrapping an arm around my waist,I hugged his neck and pulled him in.He bit on my bottom lip but I didn't let him enter.He pulled away slightly,"Babe."

 

I shook my head and he leaned in again,going for my neck."Wow,the marks are still there?"

 

"Your work isn't it?"

 

"I'll make them last even longer."

 

"Yah don't-"

 

He kissed my neck down my collarbone to my bare shoulders,"Mm,you smell so nice,a bit of Jun.K's cologne though."

 

"Oppa."

 

"I'll replace it with my scent."

 

"Hajima,at least let the marks go off first."

 

He smirked and I could feel his teeth on my skin,"Arasso,I don't want to hurt you."

 

He held my hand and we went back to the studio.I stared at the couple taking photos now.Jun.K and Sohyun.

 

"Woah,how did they end up together?"

 

Mr Sung rubbed his nose,"They were talking with one another earlier,the chemistry was not bad."

 

I smiled and Taecyeon wrapped an arm around my waist,"Okay I'm not that jealous anymore."

 

"Same here."

 

"That's it,now where's Taecyeon and Haeri?"The photographer called out.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Wow time really flies, its almost the end of this story. But anyways, thanks for reading and please comment! ^^