LATE AT NIGHT

Game On

My models were doing better than my previous batch and I was surprised at that.Must be the instructor's new way of teaching.

 

Either way,I ended really early since the trials for the fashion show went smoother than I thought.

 

Maybe they think I'll bring Taecyeon back if they cooperate.I left the building and hailed a taxi,dialing my boyfriend's number.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"He answered,voice raspy.

 

I closed the taxi's door and told the driver to drive first,Taec's voice doesn't sound very good.

 

"Oppa,you done?"

 

"Oh,aniya,you're done?So fast?"

 

"Nae,you're the one working late then?"

 

He laughed a bit,"Oh,kwenchana,go back first then,I'll see you tomorrow,I still have tons to finish here."

 

"Still in your office huh?"

 

"Mm,its okay,love you babe,have a good rest."

 

"Mm you too."

 

I hung up and the driver looked at me from the rearview mirror,"Where to Miss?"

 

I told him the destination to Taecyeon's office building and he drove down.My boyfriend probably needs some encouragement to work properly.

 

I arrived at his building soon enough and I went into the lobby.It was mostly cleared out since working hours were long over but the security guards were still at their stations.

 

They recognised me and let me pass the scanners.I took the lift to the second highest floor,highest floor belongs to Taecyeon's dad.

 

I knocked on Taecyeon's door and he grumbled,"I thought I told you to go home secretary-nim!"

 

I raised an eyebrow,no wonder there's no one out here.

 

I opened the door quietly,he was facing out his huge glass window and I tiptoed over to him.

 

His eyes were closed,"What is it?If its another file just leave it on the table."

 

I smirked and reached over to his shoulders,pressing and massaging firmly.He nearly jumped out of his seat,"Oh my god!Haeri ah!"

 

"Shh."

 

I made him lean back and continued massaging him.He chuckled,"Wah,I have my ice princess here with me."

 

"Mm,"I hugged him and he pulled me to sit on his lap.I rested in his embrace and he snuggled close.

 

I traced his collarbone with my fingers and he kissed my forehead,"You planning on staying?"

 

"Of course,how can I go home when my boyfriend is still working?"

 

He smiled widely and crashed his lips on mine,making my lips swell even more than this morning.

 

I pulled away and touched my lips,"Oppa,apa."

 

He replaced my hand with his,touching my lips gently before placing his lips on mine softly.I smiled,he can be gentle when he wants to.

 

He pulled away and pecked my lips lightly,"There,better?"

 

I nodded,"You should be more gentle."

 

"Oh yeah?"

 

"Mm."

 

"Am I too rough for you?"

 

"Sometimes,but I can still handle it when you get out of hand."

 

He face palmed himself,"Sorry about this morning,I just lost it."

 

"Kwenchana,just do your work okay?I'll get you a drink."

 

I got off his lap but he tugged on my hand,"Baby."

 

"Wae?"

 

"You look beautiful in jeans."

 

"I thought you liked my dresses more?"

 

"You look good whatever you wear."

 

I giggled and kissed his forehead,"Thank you handsome,now do your work."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Short chapter today,lets see what other problems can arise from a simple visit to Taec's office...