YAH

Game On

I paid the taxi driver and stepped out of the cab.I sighed and unlocked my gate,hearing my door open.My mum was holding the door open,rushing me.

 

"Pali wa,your father is waiting,where is Taecyeon?"

 

"He's still working leave him alone,what does appa want to tell us?"

 

"Aish you really,he wants to talk to the both of you!Kwenchana kwenchana pali pali get in we're going to be late."

 

My dad was sitting on the sofa and I sat down,"Appa."

 

"Oh where's Taecyeon?"

 

"Working."

 

"Aish kwenchana,yah,what do you two intend on doing?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Are you going to get married or what?The two of you are always together but I don't see any progress like this,you've been together for how long?"

 

"Uh,er,what,three ani four years,wait what?"

 

"If you're not intending on getting married then break up,you're wasting your time,he seems to be enjoying himself because he's not officially committed to you."

 

"Appa,what are you saying?"

 

"Listen,if you two don't make your mind up we'll matchmake you because you're not getting any younger okay?"

 

"Appa!"

 

"Honey don't force them like that,they're still young they have their own thinking."My mother quickly cut in.

 

My father stood up and grabbed his luggage,"Okay okay I won't say anymore,but take control of your future okay?"

 

I grumbled and hugged my parents,"Arasso,have a safe flight."

 

I helped them put their bags into the taxi and waved them off.I went back to my empty living room and felt bad for leaving Taecyeon without telling him.

 

My phone rang,"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Yah!Where the hell are you?!"

 

I ran my hand through my hair,"I'm home."

 

"What the-I told you I'll take you home."

 

"Kwenchana,my parents left already."

 

"Haeri,what did I say?"

 

I face palmed myself,"You're freaking busy so just finish your work okay?!Don't trouble yourself with my family matters its just a small thing and I'm home,safe and sound no big deal just finish your work and go home!"

 

I hung up and threw my phone on the sofa.I stomped upstairs to my room and turned the shower on,letting the cold water rush through my clothes to my skin,cooling me down.

 

Why am I in such a bad mood?I sighed and stayed like that for a long while.

 

Then I shut the water off and turned my computer on,my whole body dripping wet.But I needed to feel cold to get my senses back together.

 

I checked my email and started working again because of the fashion show and some exhibition coming up plus some other events I had to work on.

 

I sneezed and remembered that I haven't taken a proper bath.I opened my windows wide for the wind to come in and heard my door open.

 

I turned and saw Taecyeon standing there,I didn't need to look at him to know that he was in a bad mood.

 

The aura he emitted was fiery enough.I went to my cupboard to get some dry clothes and Taecyeon grabbed my arm,"What do you think you're doing?"

 

I gasped slightly,his hand was so warm,"Ah let me go,I wanna bathe."

 

"Why are you so cold?"

 

I sneezed again and pulled my arm away from him,"Go home,what are you doing here?"

 

"Haeri ah."

 

"What do you want?"

 

He held my waist,"Why'd you leave like that?Did you know how worried I was?"

 

"I didn't mean to,I'm sorry."

 

"What did your dad say?"

 

"Nothing,just some stuff you don't wanna hear about."

 

"Haeri,just tell me."

 

"About marriage or something I don't know,don't even think about this kind of thing now I know you're busy and you need your freedom I won't pressure you or anything because I know you don't like to be tied down especially when you have problems with your dad-"

 

"Shh shh shh babe slow down,you're so tense."

 

I took a deep breath and he kissed my forehead,"Go take a bath,I'll wait for you."

 

"You're staying over tonight?"

 

He nodded and helped me take my belt off,"I wanna stay with you tonight."

 

"Then go to the guestroom and bathe,your clothes are there."

 

He smiled and grabbed my belt,pulling me to him,"Nae ara."

 

 

==========================================================================================================================