OPPA

Game On

Junsu pulled me out of the ballroom to the swimming pool and I realised there wasn't anybody there.

 

"Yah let me go!"

 

He hugged me,"Close your eyes."

 

I kept hitting him,"What the hell let go!"

 

"Ah ah yah apa,"he pulled away and I glared at the him,"What do you want with me?!"

 

He chuckled and held my shoulders,"Haeri ah,you don't remember Junsu oppa?"

 

I smacked his hands off,"Who in the world is-Oh."

 

I stared at him wide eyed,"Jun.K oppa?"

 

He smiled and I looked him up and down,"Oh my god you're back?"

 

Kim Junsu,my best friend since we were kids.He went to study abroad when we were in middle school and I never saw or contacted him till now.I was so happy I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

 

I hugged him real tight,"Oppa!"

 

"Yah yah cannot breathe."

 

I giggled and sniffed before pulling away,"Yah neol-"

 

Someone jerked me back suddenly and I yelped.Taecyeon pulled me to stand behind him,keeping a firm grip on my arm but careful enough not to hurt me.

 

"What do you think you're doing?"

 

Jun.K put his hands up,"Whoa relax there,I'm just talking to my friend."

 

I could feel Taecyeon's tense muscles,I recognised the same aura from the club that day.

 

"Taecyeon ah chakaman-"

 

"Babe,"Taec glanced at me with that fiery look in his eyes,"Is this guy disturbing you?"

 

"Erm well,I guess,at first but-"

 

Taecyeon released me and grabbed Junsu's collar,"What the hell did you do to my girlfriend?!"

 

I tried holding Taecyeon back,"Oppa oppa yah!Let him go!"

 

"Why the hell should I let him go?!"

 

I gulped,Taecyeon is really angry.I took his hands away from Junsu's collar and pushed him back,away from Junsu.

 

I hugged Taec and I could feel him loosening up,"Babe what are you doing?"

 

I pulled away slowly,"Oppa,he's my friend,remember the friend I told you about?Junsu?Kim Junsu?"

 

Taecyeon thought about it,"You mean that childhood friend?The one that flew overseas?"

 

I nodded and smiled,"Nae,that friend."

 

I turned back to Jun.K,"Oppa iliwa."

 

Junsu raised an eyebrow,"Really?Can I go over?"He dusted his sleeve and I nodded,"Nae iliwa."

 

Junsu came over and I introduced them to one another,both of them shaking hands and I bet I saw their jaws tighten when they did.

 

I shook my head and touched my necklace,"Oh oppa,the necklace,I cannot accept this."

 

Junsu laughed,"Yah I didn't get that for you,but its still from my company so think of it as I bought it for you."

 

"Oppa-"

 

"Yah stop it,I've not seen you in a long time so take that present."

 

I scoffed,"Nae arasso,Taecyeon ah,can we go out?I wanna spend some time with Jun.K."

 

Taecyeon had his arm around my shoulders and he rubbed my bare arm,"Mm of course,want me to be scarce?"

 

I giggled and Jun.K's phone rang,"Hang on okay?"

 

He went to answer his phone and I hugged Taec,"Oppa~"

 

He sighed,"Waegeulae?"

 

"Mianhe."

 

"For what?"

 

I thought about it,"I don't know,I just feel sorry."

 

He chuckled and kissed my head,"Kwenchana,I just panicked when you disappeared."

 

I smiled and looked up at him,"Mm I have a protective boyfriend."

 

"Well I have to be especially when you're so pretty."

 

"Oppa."

 

Jun.K came back sighing,"Sorry guys,I have to buy some jewelry piece and bring a document back to my company,Haeri ah,your phone."

 

I handed my phone to him and he typed in something before his phone rang.

 

"Okay I'll call you again,goodnight guys!"

 

I hugged Jun.K quickly,"Oppa you must call me okay?"

 

He laughed and ruffled my hair,"Got it pretty."

 

He rushed off and Taecyeon tilted my chin to kiss me,pulling my waist close to him.I hugged his neck and he pulled away after a while,"Ottoke?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I can't even see you hug your own best friend."

 

I smiled and kissed him again,"I love you okay?Nothing to be jealous about."

 

Taecyeon laughed and pulled me to the ballroom for the gallery walk.

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Haha...Nothing happened! No need for too much drama! Okay and we'll come back tomorrow!