MARRIED

Game On

I hooked my arm with my dad's and he smiled,"A bit excited aren't you?"

 

I pouted,"Appa,I'll miss you."

 

"You won't miss anything,we're still here,we're still your old parents."

 

I giggled and we heard the wedding march come on.

 

"Oh jeongmal,it sounds so old."

 

"Haeri ah,live happily okay?You'll always be our ice princess."

 

I leaned on his shoulder,"That was so long ago."

 

"Even though you didn't win anything,Korea still loves you,you know that."

 

"Nae appa."

 

The doors opened and we walked down the aisle.My wedding dress flowing down behind me.

 

I took a deep breath and my father squeezed my hand.I looked up at where Taecyeon was and almost fainted.

 

He was simply stunning,all prim and proper in his wedding suit.

 

Soon,we reached the end of the aisle and my father placed my hand in Taecyeon's,"You promise to look after my daughter,I'm leaving her in your hands now."

 

Taecyeon bowed slightly,"Nae abeoji."

 

We turned to the pastor and Taecyeon intertwined our fingers,"You're beautiful."

 

I smiled and leaned on his arm,"You're not so bad yourself."

 

He chuckled and the pastor read the wedding vows."Do you,Ok Taecyeon take this woman,Kim Haeri to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

 

Taecyeon looked straight into my eyes,"I do."

 

I don't why but I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that.

 

"And do you,Kim Haeri take this man,Ok Taecyeon to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

 

I must be smiling like an idiot,"I do."

 

"You may exchange the wedding bands."

 

I took Taecyeon's ring and slid it on his finger,Taec doing the same to me afterwards.

 

"You may kiss the bride."

 

I don't why I kept smiling,I just felt so happy.He lifted my veil and gazed at me lovingly,"I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss me.It was a sweet loving kiss and everyone cheered for us.We walked down the hall and our guests kept throwing streamers and other stuff on us.

 

I bet I saw Jun.K throwing a bunch at Taecyeon alone.And my boyfri-Oh,my husband,just kept an arm around my waist the whole time.

 

"Pali change,our plane is flying off."Taec rushed me.

 

I nodded but Taecyeon didn't leave the room.

 

"Quickly get out and change then."

 

He smirked and came back to me,"Need some help?"

 

"With what?"

 

"Your dress."

 

"Kwenchana,my mum will help me."

 

"Aniyo,your father already took her to the banquet."

 

"Jinjja?"

 

"Mm."

 

I eyed Taec and he back hugged me,"I'm your husband,I can help you."

 

"Arasso,pali you need to change too."

 

He pulled away and found my zip immediately,ping it slowly,exposing my back.He ran a finger down my back and I shivered,"Ah oppa don't play hurry go and change."

 

I felt his lips on my shoulder and he ran out,"Nae!"

 

I scoffed and got changed.I grabbed my bags and Taecyeon came back in,"I'll get that."

 

He carried my things in one hand and held my waist with the other."Wah,we look good in these couple tees."

 

I shook my head and we went outside to the car.Everybody rushed out to say goodbye then.Jun.K pushed my bouquet to me,"Pali throw it."

 

I turned round and Taecyeon leaned against the car,arms folded,looking as amazing as ever.

 

I bit my bottom lip and threw the bouquet behind me.I heard some woahs and wows and I turned to see who got it.

 

But Taecyeon was already getting me into the car,"Lets go babe,no plane is going to wait for us."

 

"Aish why are you rushing?"

 

He closed my door and I winded my window down,my mum held my hands."Goodbye dear,be safe okay?"

 

"Nae umma."

 

"Have a good trip!"

 

"Nae annyeong!"

 

Taecyeon zoomed off,just in time for me to see Sohyun holding my bouquet of roses.

 

I giggled and turned to my husband,"Oppa,slow down,the plane won't leave so quickly."

 

"Mm arasso,just want to be with you faster."

 

"Yah,we have the rest of our lives together,take it easy."

 

"Wah,that's so true,I'm going to love you for a long time."

 

We arrived at the airport and Taecyeon held my hand,holding the luggage in another.I gasped slightly,"Oppa,you've been working out again haven't you?"

 

"Yeah I have to,I need the stamina,yah you mean you've not been training?"

 

"Training for what?"

 

He mumbled something under his breath and rushed us to the plane.Well I didn't know we were that late,but we still made it.

 

I rested in my seat and Taecyeon closed the top compartment after placing our things there.I tugged on his hand,"Oppa anja."

 

He chuckled and pinched my cheek,"Neol jinjja,how do you look so cute doing that?"

 

I reached out and pressed the back of his neck,"Hajima,just rest okay?You had a lot of preparations to do today."

 

"Mm,you too,"he kissed me quickly and leaned back in his seat.I took my hand back and touched his chest,"Where were you this morning?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"You went out didn't you?"

 

"How did you know?We didn't see each other until the ceremony."

 

"Jun.K oppa told me."

 

"Oh yeah?"

 

I nodded,"Yah what are you doing at the gym at six plus in the morning?"

 

"I told you I had to train."

 

"For what?"

 

He raised an eyebrow and took my hand,sliding down from his chest to his abs,"For tonight."

 

I hit his stomach and leaned back in my seat,"I'm going to die tonight,I'm going to die badly tonight."

 

He smirked and placed his hand on my knee,"You won't die,I'll be gentle on you,for stage one."

 

I covered my face in my hands,"Ottoke?"

 

"Just relax,I'm your husband,I'll help train you,we have the rest of our lives together anyway."

 

I giggled and hugged his arm,"How do think of this sort of things so simply?"

 

"Why can't I?"

 

"Sir,what would you like for lunch?"We turned to the air stewardess and took our meals.

 

"Oppa ah."

 

Taecyeon opened his mouth and I fed him a piece of meat,"Nice?"

 

He smiled and nodded,"Oh pali ah."

 

He fed me this huge piece of beef and I had to puff my cheeks out to chew.He pecked my lips and smirked,"Wah kyeopta,eat more,you need the energy."

 

I rolled my eyes and we soon arrived in Hawaii.The weather was extremely nice,with the sun and all.I took a deep breath and Taecyeon pulled me into a car.

 

"Wah,where did you get this car from?"

 

"Its mine,bought it a few months ago,we can't roam around the island without a car right?"

 

I nodded and Taec pointed to a button,"Press this."

 

I pushed the button and the roof of our car moved backwards,keeping itself in some compartment.

 

"Convertible?"

 

My husband nodded,"Impressed?"

 

"Kind of."

 

"Jinjja you're really hard to impress."

 

He drove of and the wind rushed past me.I held his hand,"Taecyeon ah,this is nice."

 

"It is."

 

I touched his cheek,then his nose bridge,down to his neck."Waegeulae?"

 

"So,you belong to me?"

 

He pursed his lips,"Mhmm."

 

I touched his arm,"Like,every part of you belongs to me?"

 

"Er yeah I guess."

 

I hugged him and kissed his neck,"Mm that's good."

 

"Ah ah Haeri ah,not now chakaman."

 

I smirked and bit his neck gently.

 

"A-Ah jagiya I'm driving."He grabbed my waist and pulled me away,"Ah god Haeri don't do that to me."

 

I giggled and looked up at the sky,letting the sun seep into my skin.

 

"Woah woah our model is filming a CF."

 

I laughed and elbowed Taec,"Oppa you try."

 

"How?Like this?"He had one hand on the wheel and he looked at the road,running his other hand through his hair.

 

"Woah my hubby is so handsome."

 

"Mm,reward me."

 

"For what?"

 

"For being your handsome husband."

 

I pouted and looked away,"What's so nice about having a handsome husband?"

 

I could feel him glaring at me,"What's so nice about having a pretty wife?"

 

I closed my eyes and sighed,"Are we fighting?"

 

"No,we're arguing."

 

"Okay."

 

The ride to the hotel was silent then,and I felt kind of bad.But I felt kinda tired and it was a way to stop our conversation.

 

It was evening by the time we checked in and I was exhausted.Taecyeon didn't hold my hand this time,he just held the luggage.

 

"Oppa."He entered the lift and I quickly went in."Oppa~"

 

"Wae?"

 

"Mianhe."

 

"Ara."

 

"Ani."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"I didn't mean to start anything,you're angry aren't you?"

 

"Aniyo."

 

"Oppa."

 

"I'm not angry,I'm serious."

 

I raised an eyebrow,"Then what?You're upset?"

 

He nodded.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

He glanced at me,cheeks puffed,"Mm,I'm still waiting for something."

 

"Waiting?"

 

"My reward."

 

I blinked at Taecyeon blankly,then I remembered,"Ah that-yah!You're still thinking about-"

 

The lift door opened and Taec got off,"Here's our honeymoon suite,mm,how long will we be staying here?"

 

I eyed him,"How many rounds?"

 

He bit his bottom lip,"Erm,depends."

 

"On?"

 

"How sorry you are."

 

I scoffed and Taecyeon tapped the card key and the doors to our suite opened."Iliwa."

 

He went in and I followed slowly,not sure if I'll ever step out of this place alive.I know how strong Taecyeon is,and I know how easily smitten I can be around him.I just don't show it.

 

He went to our room to put our luggage away and I got immediately distracted by how beautiful the suite was.

 

I went out to the balcony and saw the whole sea in front of me."Wah,its so beautiful."

 

I felt his arms around my waist and I didn't feel protective against him anymore."Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Nan,am I not enough to be your reward?"

 

He squeezed me tighter and kissed my head before leaning in close,whispering in my ear."You're enough,more than enough to be my reward,more than enough to be my wife."

 

"Why does it feel like you have these bunch of requirements and I just happen to meet all of them?"

 

"Oh ani,but you met this one requirement though."

 

"What is that?"

 

He kissed my neck gently and turned me round to look at him,"That you love me and you've been through everything with me,good or bad,and that I love you too,so thank you for being with me whatever it is."

 

"That seems like more than one requirement."

 

"Ah it seems like that doesn't it?"

 

I smiled and tiptoed to kiss him,"Mm it does seem like that,hungry?"

 

He laughed and carried me to our room,laying me down on the huge bed.

 

"Yeah,I'm hungry,not for food though."He climbed on top of me and I giggled,"Okay so what are you hungry for?"

 

"Hmm,a certain game."

 

"Alright then,"I pushed him off me and climbed on him instead,"Game on."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Okay that's the end! Thanks to my subscribers and all my readers for sticking through this with me!!! ^^