AGAIN & AGAIN

Game On

I wore a normal wavy dress today.According to Taecyeon's instructions.

 

"Baby,we're almost there."

 

"Okay."

 

Taecyeon held my hand,"Don't you want to skate for a while before heading to work?"

 

"Oppa,I need to be there early today,the fashion show is coming up soon."

 

"Mm,reminds me,are there guy models under you?"

 

I raised an eyebrow,"Do you know how ual that sounded?"

 

"Aish yah,I didn't mean it that way."

 

"You mean are there any male models under my firm."

 

"Yes that's what I'm asking."

 

I smiled and looked away,"There are guys under my firm,just that you don't see them often because they're usually out for advertisement filmings and photo shoots."

 

"So they still report back to you?"

 

He stopped the car and I nodded,"Of course,they get their schedules from me."

 

"Haeri,hajima."

 

My hand was on the door,"Bwoh?"

 

"Don't look at other guys,just look at me."

 

I giggled and kissed his cheek,"Nae oppa."

 

I got out of Taec's car and went over to my car.I started the engine and Taecyeon was looking at me from his car.I raised an eyebrow and honked at him for him to go off.He typed something in his phone and placed it to his ear.

 

My phone rang and I picked it up,"Waegeulae?"

 

"I love you."

 

I smiled and nodded,"Nae,I love you too,have a good day at work okay?"

 

Taecyeon scoffed and made this kissing sound,"Yeah you too."

 

I cringed and he laughed before hanging up.I drove down to work and reversed into my usual lot.I drove forward a bit to adjust the position of my car when a random car zoomed in front of me and stopped there.

 

"What the hell?!"I honked at the car but he just stayed there.

 

I face palmed myself and honked again,"Bloody ,I'm the effing boss here and some idiot is blocking me."

 

The driver stepped out of the car and I really glared at him.

 

I got out of my car,"Oppa!"

 

Jun.K looked at me and smiled,"Good morning boss,how are you today?"

 

I rolled my eyes and pointed for him to drive his car away.He raised an eyebrow but parked his car somewhere else.I parked my car properly and grabbed my things,going to my building.

 

Junsu ran up to me,"So,what are we doing today?"

 

"Don't you have to work?"

 

"Well yeah,a little later,so I'm here to see what I can do for you."

 

"You can do me a favour by getting yourself a girlfriend."

 

"Eyy that's too mainstream,its more fun having a friend like you."

 

I giggled and hooked my arm with his,"Aww oppa~"

 

He chuckled and pulled me close to him,"Okay,I'll just be around to see how you work,help you out if I can,I'm in good shape anyway."

 

I scoffed,"Aigoo you really,kwenchana you're really good looking anyway."

 

"Woah my best friend finds me attractive."

 

"Hajima,but you gotta prepare yourself,the models are sure going to drool all over you."

 

I entered my office and grabbed my files before proceeding to the studio.

 

"Miss Kim,what's the theme for SM's Dinner and Dance?"The instructor asked me.

 

"Erm its sophisticated,want the details?"

 

"Yes please."

 

I handed the file to Mr Sung,so he can tell the models what to do.

 

"Sohyun ah,iliwa."

 

One of my models ran over to me,"Nae Miss Kim."

 

"I heard you weren't feeling well."

 

"Ah kwenchana,I took some pills so I'm much better now."

 

"You could have taken a day off,I don't want any of you to fall sick."

 

"Aniya I'm really fine,don't worry about me."

 

"Okay then,ready for the photo shoot tomorrow?"

 

"Mr Sung is going through the training with us today."

 

"Mm,do well."

 

"Nae."

 

I went to the stage and Junsu nudged me,"So you're the nice boss type huh?"

 

"Nothing wrong with wanting my staff to be healthy."

 

Three of my models,including Sohyun,were practicing their walks when we came over.They literally stopped in their tracks upon seeing us,or Jun.K."Wow they're really pretty."

 

I smiled,"Okay girls carry on."

 

My models quickly came back to reality and continued,or tried to continue with their practice.Junsu was staring at them.

 

I nudged him,"They're really pretty aren't they?"

 

"You're kidding right?I thought they would be like those ty es on TV shows but please they're amazing here."

 

"Wow playboy mode activated."

 

He laughed and grabbed my waist,"So?What are you going to do about it?"

 

I hit his hand,"Go away and be nice,they're working,not like you."

 

"Yah,I'm going off to work later,I'm not jobless okay?"

 

I giggled and Mr Sung ran over to me,"Haeri shi,the photographers are here but the male models aren't here yet."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"I heard one of them fainted on the subway and another had family matters,I'm going to deal with them when they come back."

 

"Aniya kwenchana,I'll handle that,where are the rest?"

 

The doors opened and we turned to see two of my models rush in,"Chesunghaeyo Miss Kim,there was a traffic jam."

 

"Get changed."

 

"Nae."

 

They ran off to the changing room and the photographers came in,"We're getting ready in the next studio,are you ready?"

 

"How many guys do you need?"

 

"Four,girls too."

 

"Bwoh?That wasn't stated in the paper."

 

"Ah but the concept changed slightly,here's the new paper."

 

I took the paper from the photographer,"Okay hold on,girls come here."

 

I must have sighed really loudly because Jun.K patted my back to calm me down.I smiled at him,"Okay girls I need you for the shoot,just sign the paper here,pair modeling right?"

 

"Yes Miss,guys first then the girls then we'll do the pairing."

 

I ran the numbers through my head,three girls and two guys with me.Crap I need four guys and four girls.My male models came back out,in their suits that were prepared and waited for instructions.

 

"The other two guys really can't make it huh?"

 

"Nae,we can try to cover up."

 

"Ani kwenchana,its two different concepts before merging into one."

 

Junsu chuckled and I glared at him,"Yah help me out here."

 

"Okay."

 

He took his blazer off and I stared at him,"What are you doing?"

 

"Helping you."

 

"I mean help me think of a way out."

 

"Isn't this one way?"

 

My mouth fell open,oh my goodness he's right.Well he is in good condition to be a model.

 

"Oppa-"

 

He put his finger on my lips,"Don't need to thank me,I'll do a good job,sign here right?"

 

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

 

"Now your turn."Junsu pushed the pen to me.

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Well you need another guy and girl,you'll take that spot,plus your boyfriend can help out."

 

I scoffed,"Yeah right he's worki-"

 

My phone rang,"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Babe,my dad wants me to spend some time with you."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Yeah I know,he's crazy right?My mum must have talked him to it."Taecyeon scoffed.

 

I smiled,"Nae ara come over now,I need your help."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Well, we'll just see what can come up during the shoot. Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^