TEASE

Game On

I walked down the runway,practicing before teaching the newbie models.Well I wasn't exactly going to teach them,but I still have to refresh myself on the basics.

 

"Whoa,does that babe belong to me?"

 

I turned and saw Taecyeon coming into the studio,smartly dressed and handsome as usual.

 

I smiled seductively and motioned for him to come closer.He raised an eyebrow but played along.Taecyeon stood at ground level and looked up to me,since I was on the runway.

 

I gazed into his eyes,"Since when did I belong to you?"

 

He scoffed and put his hand out.I took it without second thought and he pulled me off the stage so quick I couldn't even scream.

 

I fell on his amazing body and he hugged me,my feet barely touching the ground,"You just belong to me,there's no when."

 

I giggled and kissed his cheek,"Don't you ever think that you're treating me a bit too rough?"

 

"I thought you like it rough."

 

"Well that's true,but are you going to be responsible when I'm hurt?"

 

He set me down carefully and held my face in his big hands,"I'll be responsible for anything that happens to you."

 

I smiled and he kissed me gently.I pushed him slightly,breaking the kiss,"Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

 

He pecked my lips lightly,"I was,but I couldn't concentrate so I decided to come see you."

 

"Want me to help you concentrate?"

 

He nodded and I ran my fingers down his neck,"Just relax okay?"

 

"Mm,"he loosened his tie and I sat him down on the seats meant for the audience.He took his blazer off and I gulped,seeing his beautiful body wrapped up in that tight shirt.

 

I faced his back to me and massaged his shoulders,pressing and squeezing hard to relax his tense muscles.

 

"Ah,babe,press that spot again."

 

I giggled and pressed the same spot again,"Feel better?"

 

He nodded,"Oh god your hands are amazing."

 

I smiled and slid my arms around his broad shoulders,hugging him,"Well thank you for your participation,would you like round two?"

 

He laughed,"Do I have participation points?"

 

"Um,no,participation marks."

 

"Marks?"

 

I kissed his neck softly and planted butterfly kisses down his clothed shoulder."A-Ah,H-Haeri ah,hajima,I still have to work later."

 

I giggled and bit his neck softly,"Arasso."

 

I pulled away and he let out a staggered breath," don't tease me babe,especially when you're looking like that."

 

I went over to the dressing room,"Looking like what?"

 

I heard him come up behind me and he back hugged me,"I'm feeling aroused by your mini dress."

 

"Oppa,I'm working and dealing with models,I have to dress up so they won't look down on me."

 

He mumbled onto my neck,"They won't do that,you're their boss,plus you were once our ice princess."

 

"Do you want me to chase you back to work?"

 

He slid his hand down my waist to the hem of my dress,tugging teasingly,"I'll go back later,just spend some time with your boyfriend for now okay?"

 

I took his hands away from my body,"Nae oppa."

 

==========================================================================================================================