OUR MC

Game On

My palms were all sweaty and the makeup crew kept touching up on my makeup.My instructor was there telling my models what to do and that made me feel slightly better.

 

"Okay introductions,be welcoming and friendly and the rest of the show will fall in place."

 

I nodded,"Nae arasso."

 

I took a deep breath and went out to the stage.I tapped on the mic,"Good evening everybody,I'm Kim Haeri and I'll be your MC for this whole event."

 

The seated guests clapped their hands and I found Taecyeon in the front row.

 

He smiled and I nodded slightly,"Firstly I'd like to welcome all of you,our honoured guests to the opening of our new jewelry collection by 'Shine'.Our main sponsors,JYP business cooperation,Starship enterprise and SM entertainment along with our other sponsors as shown on the slides.

 

For now,sit back and relax as we watch a short video about how 'Shine' came up with their new collection,'Springtime'."

 

The audience clapped again and I went backstage.The coordinator was really happy and he kept telling me that I should just continue like this.My models were also rather impressed and I felt much better than before.

 

The video ended and I went back out.I talked a bit more and found Taecyeon's father watching me intently before whispering something to Taec.

 

I finally got Taecyeon up on stage to start the jewelry showcase for the models on the runway.I stepped back for Taecyeon to take the stage over and he did,holding my waist for a short second while I walked past him to get off the stage.

 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen,I'm Ok Taecyeon,COO of JYP business cooperation.Are you enjoying yourselves?"

 

The audience clapped and Taecyeon smiled confidently,"Seems like everyone had a nice time with our beautiful MC,shall I start the jewelry showcase?"

 

The lights went off and music played,the spotlight travelling across the whole room before landing on a corner with one of my models standing there.

 

She strode over to the stage with the voiceover doing a description on the jewelry piece she was wearing and the normal runway started from there.I watched backstage,my models and other companies' models doing well with their showcasing.

 

I felt someone back hug me and smiled,"Wow,beautiful MC?Really Taec?"

 

He chuckled,"You're really beautiful,its painful just watching you from afar."

 

I giggled,"What did your father say?"

 

"Hmm,he asked if you were the initial MC we got,so I told him no and you rushed here last minute to help me out."

 

"Then?"

 

"He was quite impressed,because you did the MCing flawlessly,you MCed before right?Don't lie."

 

"I did,but not major events like this."

 

"Well you should do this more often,I'll buy a diamond necklace for you later."

 

I raised an eyebrow,"What for?"

 

"For doing so well today."

 

"Oppa,the show hasn't even ended."

 

"Then what?You want a diamond ring?"

 

I laughed quietly and pulled away from him,"I don't need anything from you,just having you here is more than enough for me."

 

He held my chin and kissed me roughly,I gasped at the sudden contact and he took his time,sliding his tongue everywhere he could reach.

 

I pulled away from him,out of breath and looked around.Thank goodness the lights were really dimly lit.

 

"Oppa,"I hissed at him and he hugged me."Don't say sweet things like that,it turns me on."

 

I scoffed,"Everything I do turns you on."

 

"Erm excuse me Mr Ok,would you mind returning to your seat?We're going to continue with the gallery walk before the closing."

 

"Ah nae."

 

The coordinator got an usher to lead Taecyeon back to his seat and I got ready to let the audience know that it was time for the gallery walk.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to this really handsome and obviously tanned guy,"May I help you?"

 

He smiled playfully and took my hand,kissing gently,"Hi I'm Junsu,Kim Junsu."

 

"A-Ah nae,and you're representing?"

 

"Director of Starship enterprise,you are Kim Haeri right?"

 

I nodded,"You might want to return to your seat,we're having a gallery walk soon."

 

"Oh,arasso,"he pulled my arm,making me fall on him,"See you around."

 

I froze,I could feel his muscles through his tuxedo.I can't believe this guy is actually making me melt.

 

He pulled away and I quickly got on stage,composing myself,"The pieces are beautiful aren't they?Well for those who are interested in buying and investing in this collection,you may do so during the gallery walk in the ballroom just next door."

 

The voiceover came on and I wondered what was going on,nobody told me that there was going to be any voiceover during this time.

 

"And now we would like to present our beautiful MC with a token of our appreciation,a diamond necklace from the 'Springtime' collection,an exquisite piece of jewelry named 'Love Blossoms',presented by Starship enterprise with great thanks."

 

The audience clapped and I stared blankly,Taecyeon giving me a questioning look but I didn't know what was happening.Junsu came out from behind me and put the diamond necklace on my neck.

 

I gasped and touched the giant necklace being placed on my collarbone while Junsu leaned close to me,clasping the necklace around my neck."You know something?"

 

I gulped,suddenly wishing that Taecyeon was the one behind me.

 

"You're really beautiful,especially with this on."

 

He pulled away and I could sense Taecyeon shooting invisible lazers at Junsu with his eyes.Junsu wrapped an arm around my waist,"Lets thank our beautiful MC for this amazing night and we'll move on to the next ballroom."

 

The audience cheered and I took Junsu's hand away,"Erm komawo,you can move on too."

 

I quickly moved off the stage while the crowd headed to the next room.I took a deep breath and calmed myself down,what in the world is going on?

 

Someone back hugged me and I stiffened,it wasn't Taecyeon.

 

"Are you free tonight?"

 

I took his hands away,"No I'm not."

 

Junsu leaned close to me,"Oh yes you are."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Ooh what's gonna happen next? No hating on Junsu. He's just a character here! Lets see what kind of role he plays as the story continues!