DATE

Game On

I took my skates off and Junsu already left for some personal matters.I grabbed my things and went outside to wait for Taecyeon.The weather was turning cold and I hoped he would get here fast.

 

I didn't have to wait long for him to drive up to me.I opened the door and Taecyeon was already out,taking my skates and placing them in the back of the car.

 

He glanced at me,"Get in."

 

I went over and hugged him,"Tired?"

 

He sighed and hugged me back,"Does it show?"

 

"A little."

 

"Mm,then lets have a snack and go back to your home,I want to rest early."

 

"You're staying over again?"

 

"Wae?Can't I stay over?"

 

"I don't want your father to get upset."

 

"Aniya he's fine with it,he's trusting me more now,plus your car is here and I want to fetch you more."

 

"Aigoo,arasso pali lets go and eat."

 

Taecyeon must have skipped his lunch,because he ate almost three servings of food at the eatery while I just snacked on the side dishes.

 

"Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"He looked up at me,mouth full of food.I grabbed a napkin and wiped the sauce off his lips,"Don't skip your meals,you'll get gastric pains."

 

He just smiled and leaned over to kiss me.I cringed slightly,he tasted salty.

 

He pulled away and chuckled,"Mm you taste much better than the soup."

 

I scoffed and drank my water,"Neol jinjja."

 

He finished eating and we went back to his car.

 

"Where do you want to go?"

 

"Aren't we going home?"

 

"Aniya,I want to spend some time with you."

 

"Yah,you're tired,just go home."

 

"Eyy its the weekend tomorrow,we can sleep late."

 

"Hmm,up to you then."

 

"Haeri ah."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Are you getting tired of me?"

 

I looked at Taecyeon,"Bwoh?"

 

"I'm no fun right?Always working,not enough time to be with you and I'm always so protective,I'm more like your father now."

 

I eyed him,"My father?"

 

He sighed really loudly,"I feel so old now."

 

I laughed and rested my hand on his abs,"Ani,old men don't have these."

 

He chuckled and pressed my hand harder on his muscles,"Oh jinjja?"

 

I gulped slightly,one thing about Taecyeon,he's really touchable.I slid my hand close to his belt,"Yeah,besides,only my boyfriend has such muscles."

 

He gripped on my hand tighter,"Yah,I already have problems controlling myself,don't make it any harder."

 

I giggled and took my hand back,"Nae ara."

 

"Speaking about that,you're barely wearing dresses and skirts anymore,waeyo?"

 

"To help with your control."

 

"Yeah right,I wanna see your legs so wear more pretty dresses okay?"

 

"Aish our Taecyeonie is so ertic."

 

"Bwoh?Yah its to train my control okay?"

 

I started laughing,"Oh my goodness you really,your excuses are daebak jinjja."

 

Taecyeon rested his hand on my knee,slowly sliding up my thigh,"Yeah its just an excuse,so?"

 

A car turned into our lane suddenly and I hit the honk,"Watch the road."

 

Taecyeon just leaned back in his seat,relaxed,"Just imagine on the night we're married."

 

"Wah jinjja byuntae."

 

"Neol,you're really going to get everything from me on our wedding night,getting me frustrated all the time,sheesh."

 

I glared at him,"I didn't even do anything to you you're the one getting aroused for no apparent reason,even drinking my water gets you hot."

 

"Do you even see how you look like when you drink water?What,you attend some drinking water class or something?"

 

"Oppa,hajima,I love you but calm down okay?I can't appease you on our wedding night like this."

 

"What are you talking about?I'm gonna lock you up in our hotel room for a few days and make you beg for me till you can't walk."

 

I raised an eyebrow,"Wow you're serious right?"

 

"I might even get you handcuffs as a wedding gift."

 

"Oppa."

 

Taecyeon stared at the road,"Mianhe,I'm getting carried away."

 

I leaned over and kissed his cheek,"Kwenchana,is there anything I can do to help your cravings for now?"

 

He tightened his hold on the steering wheel,"You really shouldn't have said that."

 

"Waegeulae?"

 

Taecyeon parked the car and I realised we were home.Well my home.He pulled me out of the car and into my house so fast it barely even felt like my feet touched the floor.

 

Taec slammed my front door shut and pinned me against the wall.I stared at him wide eyed.

 

"Bag."

 

I handed it to him and he placed it on the floor gently.

 

"Ready?"

 

"For what?"

 

"I'm not going to do anything to you,hajiman,"he leaned closer,"I want to mark you as mine."

 

I giggled slightly,"Like I'm your property?"

 

He nodded,"Stop me if I'm going too far okay?I don't want to spoil it before we get married."

 

I scoffed,"Arasso."

 

Taecyeon leaned in and kissed me gently.I hugged his neck tight,deepening the kiss.He pressed his body against mine roughly and devoured my lips,not bothering to be gentle anymore.

 

Taecyeon lifted me off the ground,letting me wrap my legs around him.He pulled away and started biting on my neck.I gasped at the sudden motion but immediately got distracted by his kissing and .

 

"O-Oppa."

 

He totally ignored me,literally eating me.I moaned and my nails dug into his back from the intense pleasure he was giving me.I somehow knew he would be this good,but it was still beyond my expectations.

 

He groaned onto my neck and I almost died from there.

 

"Ta-Taecyeon ah,I can't."

 

He paused for a moment,biting on my flesh gently before that spot,"Mm arasso."

 

I took a deep breath and he set me down slowly,"You really cannot handle me."

 

I glared at him,"You're a real beast."

 

Taecyeon laughed,"I was still controlling myself okay?You're getting it worse next time."

 

I touched my neck and whimpered slightly,"Ah,you're already really rough."

 

He held my neck and examined his work,"It'll probably get better tomorrow,I can do better than this."

 

I smacked his hands,"Aish get your hands away from me,you're really scary."

 

"Eyy,"he tugged on my arm,"Hajima,I'm just playing."

 

I giggled and nodded,"Ara."

 

He pulled me back and hugged me,burying his head into my neck and kissing gently.

 

"Better?"

 

"Mm,slightly."

 

He smiled and pulled away,"Okay my ice princess has had enough activities for today,time for her beauty sleep."

 

==========================================================================================================================