MODELING

Game On

It was club style I guess.So my attire was basically this really short sequin dress and it clung on really tightly to my body.I looked at myself in the mirror,what have I gotten myself into?

 

I'm the CEO for crying out loud.

 

"Haeri shi!"

 

"Nae!"

 

"We're ready!"

 

"Arasso!"

 

I went out and everyone turned to me.I froze on the spot.

 

"Oh god this looks awful doesn't it?"

 

I've never worn anything this effing short before.Jun.K smiled and looked me up and down,"Wow you're gorgeous."

 

"Taecyeon's going to kill me."

 

"No he won't."

 

The door crashed open and I heaved a sigh of relief,"Oppa."

 

Taecyeon stared at me,eyes roaming all over me.My heels were really high and Taec came over to me,"What?You're modeling?"

 

"I am a model."

 

"Is that what I'm here for?"

 

"Yeah,help,please?"

 

He chuckled and hugged me quickly,"Okay okay I'll go change."

 

He ran off and my male models were still staring at me."Yah,hajima."

 

They looked away,faces all red.

 

"Okay come on girls."I pulled my girls to the other studio and we started the photo shoot.Its been a really long time since I've done this.But it wasn't that bad since I did watch my models practice.

 

We did the group shots and I let the girls do their individual shots first.Sohyun was done and she sat with me,"Miss Kim?"

 

"Nae."

 

"Can I,ask you something?"

 

"Yeah sure."

 

"Who is your boyfriend?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"I'm just curious,all the girls are actually."

 

I giggled,"Okay the guy that came in with me today is my best friend,Junsu,the other guy that ran in a little later is my boyfriend,Taecyeon."

 

"Ah right okay,but the pairings later,how will it be done?"

 

"We'll see later,according to what the photographers want."

 

"Arasso."

 

I did my individual shots and went to change.This time an all black silk mini dress.

 

"Girls to the basement please!"

 

Wow basement,really?We were led downstairs to where the empty parking lots were.

 

I saw Taecyeon and Jun.K there,no more suits.Jun.K in a black buttoned down shirt and Taecyeon in white.

 

Not exactly buttoned down since it basically wasn't buttoned.I looked at my girls then at the guys,"Oh we're colour coded."

 

Which meant I was doing my shoot with Junsu.The other two colours were brown and grey.

 

"Aish jinjja."Taecyeon came over to me and kissed my head,"Hello pretty,you ran off without seeing me in the suit earlier."

 

"You must have been really good looking."

 

"Needless to say."

 

I punched his arm lightly and the photographer called us over,"Okay so as you can already see,your partner will be the one wearing the same colour as you,the theme is still club,but the interaction has to be y,got it?"

 

I stared at the photographer,"Bwoh?"

 

"Okay lets start!Haeri and Junsu up now!"

 

I held onto Taecyeon's hand,"Oh god what is going on?"

 

Jun.K grabbed my waist,"Lets go!"

 

He pulled me to the shooting area and I couldn't help laughing,he really seemed to like this job.

 

"Oppa,you like this?"

 

"Yeah of course,standing around pretty girls like you,what can be better?"

 

I rolled my eyes and the photographer clapped his hand,"Okay look here,relaxed shot."

 

I did a peace sign and stuck out my tongue while leaning on Jun.K and the camera snapped.I laughed and Junsu pushed my head,"Yah!I didn't get to do anything!"

 

I pouted and rubbed my head,"Eyy it was just a random shot anyway."

 

"Here here Junsu back hug Haeri."

 

"Oh nae."

 

Jun.K hugged me according to the photographer's instructions and I leaned on him.

 

"Haeri get your hand on his neck."

 

I giggled slightly,"Nae arasso."

 

Jun.K pressed on my stomach harder,"What are you laughing at?"

 

"Yah don't it tickles."

 

He smirked and I held his neck,looking up at him seductively.Mr Sung came in and watched us,"Eyy Haeri ah!"

 

"Nae."

 

"Get your other hand on his thigh."

 

"Arasso,yah who are you shouting at?!"

 

The photographers laughed and Mr Sung bowed,"Ah chesunghaeyo,I'm a bit particular."

 

I adjusted my position and they took a few shots.We kept changing positions from then on,like normal shoots.I could sense Taecyeon glaring every now and then.

 

"Okay Junsu pin her up against the wall."

 

I eyed Jun.K,"Oh yeah?"

 

He just smirked and walked closer to me.

 

"Chakaman."I ran over to Taecyeon who was still glaring,leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

 

I hugged him real tight and felt his tense muscles relax slightly."Oppa,saranghae."

 

He sighed and chuckled,"Wah neol jinjja,"he patted my back,"Arasso,I love you too."

 

I smiled and pulled away,winking at him before going back to Jun.K.

 

"Miss Kim,are you ready now?"

 

"Mm."

 

I yelped slightly when Junsu pushed me up against the wall,"Yah be more gentle."

 

He smirked and pressed him body against mine,"Ara."

 

I gasped,I've never seen this side of Jun.K before.I've always known him as playful,because he really was playful.

 

He rested his forehead on mine,"This shoot is actually quite fun."

 

I scoffed and pushed his body away lightly,literally feeling his abs from his ed shirt.

 

"Haeri,hands around his neck."

 

I got my hands on his neck and Mr Sung shook his head,"You're kinda out of touch aren't you?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

He came over and draped my arms around Jun.K's neck,our faces so close to one another.

 

"There we go,that's more like our boss."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Okay this story is ending soon but anyways, thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^ Also, please check out 2PM's 'Game Over'. I don't know, I just think that song is really cool. :)