REGRET

Game On

I sat on my bed,eyes about to close,I felt so tired.I bet my position was really weird and funny,me drying my hair using a towel with one hand,my head drooping every few seconds and my eyes partially closed.

 

Taecyeon laughing just confirmed how stupid I looked.

 

"Baby."

 

I looked at him and laid flat on my bed,"Goodnight Taec."

 

He scoffed and came over to me,his hand running up my stomach,"Yah."

 

I shivered at his touch,"Oppa go away."

 

He hugged my waist and laid next to me,"How can you sleep without me?"

 

"Why can't I?"

 

"Babe,we're not done talking."

 

"Mm ara."

 

"Then?"

 

I turned away from him,"I'll talk to you tomorrow."

 

Taecyeon didn't take that as an answer,he turned my waist and jerked me upwards,making me sit up to face him.All the air rushed out of my lungs and I stared at my hot boyfriend.His hair was still wet and his tight shirt was really appealing.

 

I took a deep breath and sat properly,"Okay what do you want?"

 

"Well about your dad."

 

"Mm,he isn't very happy with us."

 

"Us?"

 

"He thinks we're just playing around,he wants me to get married soon."

 

"Why the sudden need to?"

 

"Molla,don't feel stressed okay?I know you want your freedom,I know you don't want to be tied down by this sort of thing."

 

"Then what?You don't wanna get married?"

 

"Of course I want to,but we're both busy and working-"

 

"So what did your dad say?"

 

"He said he'll matchmake me if I don't take any action."

 

"Eyy,you're mine,I'll kill any guy that touches you."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Babe,I'm going to marry you,why will marriage tie me down?You're the best thing that ever happened to me okay?Once I'm done with my dad,you'll be having a new husband."

 

I giggled and pushed his head,"What?Don't you want to play around with some girls before settling down?"

 

"Having you is more than enough for me,I have our ice princess you know?"

 

"Oh,so that's all I am to you huh?"

 

"Aish you really,I love you so stop it,pali lie down."

 

"I can't sleep now,why'd you pull me so hard?Now I'm awake."

 

Taecyeon chuckled and kissed me deeply,"Need me to help you sleep?"

 

"How?"

 

He laid me down on my pillow gently and propped himself up on his elbows,gazing at me.He kissed my forehead then slowly trailed down my cheek to my lips.

 

"Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Hajima."

 

He pecked my lips,"One reason why I wish we're married."I pouted and he smirked,"Wae?Its part of being married."

 

I eyed him,"Jinjja?"

 

He nodded and I slid my hand down his chest,"Oh maybe I'm still not very experienced."

 

"I can teach you,if you let me."

 

I giggled and pulled his shirt,pulling him closer,"No thanks."

 

I turned away from him and closed my eyes.

 

"Yah Haeri ah."

 

"Go and sleep,we have to work tomorrow."

 

Taecyeon hugged my waist and snuggled close,"You're going to regret it on our wedding night babe."

 

"I'll regret later then."

 

He chuckled and kissed my neck,"I love you."

 

"Mm,I love you too."

 

==========================================================================================================================