I'LL DO IT

Game On

"Haeri shi."

 

"Nae?"

 

"The models are ready to leave."

 

"Mm mm pali pali get them there fast,they're going to be late."

 

"Arasso."

 

I sighed and quickly finished some paperwork.Lots of sponsors have been coming to me lately and Taecyeon's event really gave me a head start on my work.

 

I need to go down to give him my support.Since I rejected his MCing offer.I went to the dressing room and put a gown on.

 

Silky black,slim full body length and flowy at the back.I called a taxi and hastily grabbed my black clutch,putting my phone and other stuff in.

 

I got into the cab and put my earrings on when my phone rang,"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Babe,where are you?"

 

"I'm heading down to the hotel,your event is there right?"

 

"Baby I need your help."

 

"Why,what is it?"

 

"The MC that's supposed to be here today,he got held up by the police and he can't make it to our event,can you do it babe?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"I can't find anybody else on such short notice,plus I have a short speech later on."

 

"Taecyeon ah,you're serious right?"

 

"Haeri please?I'm so messed up right now."

 

I sighed,"Nae nae ara,I'll do it,I'm coming now."

 

I hung up,"Ajusshi,can you speed up a little?I'm kinda late for an important event."

 

"Nae."

 

I took a deep breath,this is literally a bolt out of the blue.I arrived at the hotel lobby and Taecyeon was already waiting for me.

 

I ran up to him and hugged him tight.He patted my back,"Thanks babe,careful don't run with your heels like that."

 

"Nae,pali where's the script?"

 

He pulled away and passed the script to me,"Our events coordinator will brief you so don't worry,relax okay?"

 

I flipped through the script and nodded,"Nae oppa."

 

He tilted my chin and looked into my eyes,"Komawo."

 

I smiled nervously,"I'll do well for you,your father is here right?"

 

He nodded,"Just be yourself,you're beautiful."

 

I giggled and pulled him to the lift,"Is that all you can say to me?"

 

"Well its true,and I really like it when you show your figure off like this."He wrapped an arm around my waist and hugged me to him.

 

"Oppa,you're really good looking too,your tux is very fitting."

 

"To event floor sir?"Taecyeon nodded at the hotel staff and we arrived at the ballroom.

 

I squeezed his hand tight,I felt nervous suddenly."Baby,I'm here."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"There are a lot of people right?"

 

"Scared?"

 

I shook my head,"I want to do well."

 

"You always do well."

 

"That's not helping."

 

"Because you always do your best."

 

I looked at Taecyeon,"Jinjja?"

 

"Mm,my beautiful girlfriend looks the prettiest when she's working hard."

 

I smiled and he pecked my lips quickly,"Pali lets go in."

 

We went in and the events coordinator immediately dragged me backstage to brief me on what I should do.

 

==========================================================================================================================