MIANHE

Game On

I tapped my fingers on the table impatiently.Damn it,why is he taking so long?
 

I checked my watch and gulped my hot chocolate down,he's three minutes late.I got up to leave but the automatic doors opened and the cold wind rushed in.
 
I turned and saw Taecyeon rushing over to me,panting.
 
"Mianhe,sorry I'm late babe."He bent over and breathed heavily,trying to catch his breath.
 
I glanced at my watch,"You're four minutes late."
 
I went over to the counter and got a glass of water for him.He drank up,"I'm sorry babe,I really didn't mean it,the traffic was terrible and-"
 
"And?"
 
"I promise it won't happen again."
 
To tell you the truth,I was just plain happy that he was here.I wanted to hug my boyfriend for even bothering to come even though he was busy.
 
But,I didn't want him to think I relied on him so much,so I just sat back down and folded my arms.
 
Taecyeon took a deep breath and sat opposite me,"So,how was your day?"
 
"I met up with a few clients today,they seem okay with our models,you coming for the shoot?Or do you have to help your dad out at his company?"
 
"I got some stuff I have to clear for my dad,some proposals and whatnot,I'll help you if I can but-"
 
"Its okay,I'll cope without you."
 
Its times like this I feel like I'm not that important to him.Its always his work,his friends and family first before me.
 
But I never told him that I didn't like it,I mean,I don't like it,but I have work too.
 
His phone rang and I looked outside,he took his phone and glanced at his screen,"I'll just take this first okay babe?"
 
I nodded and he went outside.I never liked talking about work with him,I never even answered my phone in front of him,I just wanted it to be us.
 
Our time.
 
But he's always busy,so I even get mad at him so he will realise I'm there.
 
He talked on the phone a while more and I gazed at him.His tall muscular built,his handsome face and amazing charisma that just blows me away.
 
But again,why do I even love him?Then I felt my heart go numb for a moment like it always has when I thought of this,just because.
 
He hung up and turned to me,not even smiling.He came back into the cafe and took my hand,"Lets go."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:So first chapter. She's acting like a b*tch isn't she? Haha,okay not really she's just insecure cos of Taec. And yes they're a couple :)