What's this? Couples?!?!

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

We arrived in a large building, as we entered, the voice the three guys were heard.

"UR BACK!! DID YOU BUY FOOD"

"YAH KEY, BRING ME CHIPS WHILE YOUR ATTACKING ONEW!"

"JONGHYUN TELL KEY TO GET ME ONE TOO!"

"GET ONE FOR TAEMIN!"

"What is this place?" 

"This is my place."

"Whao is big!" Just then a guy came towards me.

"Hey, Jinki. Whose this?" I looked at him, he was wearing a tight shirt, and shorts, he looked good. Except he was short compaired to the rest.

"Oh this is Mi-Yun, she likes chicken like me" Onew said as he 

"Oh, hi. I'm Kim Jonghyun, and the rest are Kibum, and Lee Taemin. Minho's in his room."

Kibum wrapped his arm around my neck, "I'll show her the guest room."

  He brought me to a room, I could see the nice floors reflecting the suns light. I saw the bed  with the floral covers and jumped on t. "Aigoo, such a strange day." I whispered to myself. I heard the door slam shut, finally peace and quiet. 

  After dinner I went to take a shower finding a slip of paper on the floor. I flipped it over, finding that it was a poster. SHINee I read. I saw Onew, Key, Jonhyun, Minho, and Taemin. Mmmmm... stars huh? I opened my laptop and searched up SHINee. I discovered many things. And found one thing most intresting. I bursted out laughing, also having little 'nosebleeds' because of it. All members darted for my room.

"What happened? What's so funny?" I saw Minho's face, he gave me a poker face and all the others were curious, but I just ignored.

'N-nothing" I blurted. "Hey Minho, I never knew you and Taemin were a couple XD 2Min D'awwww, and Jongkey are meant to be and Onchicken...that really gets to me. HAhahah!"

  Minho and Taemin looked at eachother and Jonghyun moved from Key. Onew was still eating his chicken. 

"Sorry, I have read a lot of fanfictions XD (A/N: and it's true) Look at this one."

  I showed them the fanfictions looking at their expressions were the best parts. I even showed some of Onew with someone either then chicken. They nearly died, and I almost died of laughing. And I planned on making a fanfiction for them, but Onew will have someone other then chicken...Mmmmmm, let's see.


~<3~ Hehe my fav part, 2min and Jongkey forever. Wonder what to write next:/ ~<3~