Kiss, Mmm... Oh So Good.

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

*Kiss* I held the greasy chicken in my hand, hehe^^.

"YAH! That's not what I meant!?!?" I could hear the frustration coming from Taemin, I giggled.

"Oh well. Too bad." I stuck out a tongue. I took a bite out of it yummmmmm!

  Onew took the chicken out of my hand, and gave me a 'MINE' look. I flicked him on the head, what the heck? 'humph' whatever... But the aroma of the chicken made it harder for me not to restle him for it, so as we all know, I did. I pinned him to the ground locking his arms and legs. Maybe the martial arts classes paid off. I ripped the meat off the bone, the taste was even better then my moms kimchi...but my mom didn't have much cooking skills so it was obvious this is better...

"Get o-off." I gave a 'oops' smile. 

"Onew, come join." Key said, pushing him to our little circle.

   The bottle spun, and it landed on Onew. His expression gave off a 'Why meeeee'. I laughed. I spun the bottle again and it landed on me...

"Um...okay? Onew, Truth, or Dare?"

"Truth." Onew said as he was devouring his chicken.

"Uhhhhh, okay got it. If you deeply loved a girl, and she hates chicken, would you quit eating chicken, and end up with the girl, or would you stay with the chicken?"

"Truthfully, if I did have a girlfriend, I would want one that loves chicken like me."

  I could feel Minho's hand grabbing me, and pulling me further away from Onew. I gave him a smack, knowing that Minho didn't want me to get close to him, because of the words he had said girlfriend loves chicken. 

"But if I had to choose, I'd choose, chicken. There are many fish in the sea, and I would bet I could find a girl ten times better then her, one that loves chicken like me." He gave me a huge smile, I blushed. Great, I blushed... 

 ~The Next Day~

"YAH EVERYONE WAKE UP!" Key shouted, I rubbed my eyes, and looked at the clock 6:30 a.m man why so early? I stretched my arms  and cracked my back, 

"OKAY!" I heard everyone scream. 

  I quickly grabbed my robe and splashed my face with fresh, cold water. My eyes slowly awakened. After the early morning rinse I ran downstairs.

"What now, Key?" I have a pokerface.

"We are asked to do a drama." He gave us each a slip of paper.

Drama

 We are asking you to play roles, one will be chosen as the main lead, and as

a group, you will be able to pick the female lead as any girl you'd like, even a fan.

But she had to be:

-Pretty (Of course)

-Good at memorizing

-Compadable

 Meet me at the Orange Latte and

we will dicuss more about this.

 


 

~<3~2 chapters in one day, idk what to write next...~<3~

~<3~You could give me ideas, but I might not reply , since that would give away the next chapter~<3~

~<3~ BAIII~<3~